Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Green City, MO City Hall – Green City, MO
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 4 miles north of Green City, MO in Sections 20 & 21, T64N•R18W, Buchanan Township, Sullivan County, MO.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land, hardwood timber and is improved with an older country home & outbuildings. Tracts offer “premier” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
Premier Northern Missouri Hunting/Recreational Acreage!
Beautiful Buildings Sites!
Tract 1 • 95.3 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 36.5 acres of tillable cropland.
• Primary soil types: Reger, Keswick, Winnegan, Gorin & Landes.
• Land represents improved pasture land with the balance in hardwood timber & offers outstanding hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the south & west by Key Road.
Tract 2 • 59.8 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 40.13 acres of tillable cropland.
• Primary soil types: Landes, Reger, Winnegan, Keswick & Cantril.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites & offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Tract is improved with an older country home & other older outbuildings. Home would make an excellent hunting cabin.
• Access from the east & north by Key Road.
Tract 3 • 132.8 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 47.43 acres of tillable cropland.
• Primary soil types: Landes, Reger, Winnegan, Keswick, Olmitz & Gorin.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent hardwood timber & offers some of the best hunting/recreational acreage in northern Missouri.
• Access from the northeast by Key Road & from the northwest by Hedge Drive.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed on all 3 tracts. All 3 tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on completed surveyed acres. Tracts 1-3 will be sold through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid.
The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Pickell Abstract Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Pickell Abstract Co. on or before January 11, 2018.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2018 crop year.
The 2017 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Murl Buefford Guffey Trust
Sharon Lee Phipps • Murline Yvonne O’Brien • Larry Eugene Guffey • Terry Murl Guffey, Trustees
Michael W. Mulford
601 N. Main Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Closing & Title Work By:
Pickell Abstract Co.
506 S. Baltimore (temporary location)
Kirksville, MO 63501