Sold! Tract 1 – $5,700.00 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $4,125.00 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $4,400.00 Per Acre
Monday, July 23, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Tama Ballroom, 1411 E 5th St., Tama, IA 52339
360.63 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
The Warner Heritage Farm is located in Sections 16 & 21, Carlton Township, Tama County, IA 1½ miles southwest of Garwin, IA (14 miles northwest of Tama, IA). At the south edge of Garwin, IA on Co. Rd. T47 (E Ave) go 1 mile to 250th St. Turn right or west on 250th St. and proceed 1 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 • 40.07 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 35.49 acres tillable, the balance is in a wooded draw.
- Productive Colo, Downs & Liscomb soils
- CSR2 is 65.4
- Access is on the south by 250th St. & on the east by D Ave.
Tract 2 • 98.80 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 53.79 acres tillable, that includes several terraces, some with field drainage tile inlets.
- The balance of this parcel is in improved pasture and wooded draws. There is a creek that runs through this tract that supplies ample water for livestock.
- Soils include Downs & Tama
- CSR2 is 57.3
- Access is on the north by 250th St. & on the east by D Ave.
Tract 3 • 221.76 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 192.83 acres tillable, the balance is in waterways and wooded draws.
- This tract is improved with a large amount of field terraces, several with field drainage tile inlets.
- Productive soils include Downs, Colo-Ely & Gara
- CSR2 is 63.7
- Access is on the east by D Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
The Warner Heritage Farm will be sold in 3 individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based on survey that has recently been completed. All 3 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. All tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction. Fifteen (15%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due on or before Thursday, November 1, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a 50/50 farm lease for the 2018 crop year. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Warner Heritage, LLC
Kathryn W. Miller – Manager
Darrell A. Woolums
Samuels Miller Law Firm
225 North Water Street, Suite 301
Decatur, IL 62523
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
For additional information contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 • John Probasco (641) 856-7355