Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 9:30 A.M. CDT
Auction to be held at the farm in SW Minnesota
Physical Address: 32255 County Road 45, Bingham Lake, MN 56118
From Bingham Lake, MN: At the junction of State Hwy 60 & County Hwy 2 (Miller Sellner Equipment), take Hwy 2 north 7 miles to 330th St., then right or east 1 mile to 520th Ave., then left or north 3⁄4 mile to the farm. Watch for sale day directional signs. Bingham Lake, MN is located 3 miles northeast of Windom, MN.
TRACTORS & LOADER
- ’79 John Deere 4640 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR trans., 1000 PTO, 3 hyd. outlets, Firestone 18.4R42 rear tires and duals, 14L-16.1 front tires, quick hitch, ONLY 826 actual one owner hours! SN 012181R
- ’77 John Deere 4430 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR trans., 540/1000 PTO, 3 hyd. outlets, 18.4R38 rear tires and duals, 10.00-16 front tires, dual 3 pt. lift assist, quick hitch, ONLY 1,367 actual one owner hours! SN 073360R
- ’63 John Deere 4010 diesel tractor, aftermarket Unique cab, SR trans., 540 & 1000 PTO, 2 hyd. outlets, 18.4-34 rear tires, 12.5L-15 front tires, 6,215 actual one owner hours, SN 50045 – please note: the original fenders, quick hitch & battery boxes will sell complete w/tractor!
- ’57 Minneapolis Moline 445 gas tractor, wide front (narrow front is available), 540 PTO, 1 hyd. outlet, 3-pt., 13.6-38 rear tires, 7.50L-15 front tires, SN 10A7408 – excellent one owner tractor!
- ’35 Minneapolis Moline KTA Twin City tractor, SN 302892 – this tractor has been stored inside but has not run in several years.
- ’45 Minneapolis Moline RTU tractor, narrow front, 11-36 tires, SN 411467U – non running
- ’45 Minneapolis Moline UTU tractor, narrow front, 13-38 tires, SN 323155 – non running
- Farmall 400 gas tractor, wide front (narrow front is available), power steering, 12-38 tires – engine and torque needs work
- John Deere 158 loader w/8’ material bucket, SN 004534W – excellent condition!
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’73 John Deere 7700 diesel Turbo Hydro combine, 2WD, chopper, 18.4-38 drive tires w/duals, 9.00-24 steer tires, ONLY 1,325 actual one owner hours! SN 010497H
- John Deere 10’ belt pick-up head – less than 100 total acres
- John Deere 20’ platform, SN 117432
- John Deere 7100 8RN 3-pt. planter, SN 26449A
- John Deere 7000 8RW planter, SN 68163A – please note: missing parts & not operational
- John Deere 2800 6 bottom on-land plow, very little use, SN 012614A
- John Deere #27 14’ pull-type flail chopper, rear hitch, SN 001879 – very little use
- John Deere 1100 24.5’ hyd. fold field cultivator, 3-bar coil tine harrow
- John Deere 1610 14′ mounted chisel plow
- John Deere 1600 14’ pull-type chisel plow, 14 shanks
- John Deere BWF 20.5’ disk, manual fold wings, 19.5” blades, 8.5” spacing
- John Deere AW 14’ disk, 17.5” blades, 8.5” spacing
- John Deere 275 8′ 3-pt. snow blower, 540 PTO, adjustable spout, SN 000221
- Buffalo 4640 8RN cultivator, SN 920
- New Holland 58 5-bar hay rake
- Ag-Chem 302 275 gal. pull-type sprayer, 30’ booms, 540 PTO, SN 75-321254
- Hahn Hi-Boy “hi-speed sprayer” w/gas engine, 40’ booms, 190 gal., 5,611 hours, SN 14-4610 – sells w/front dolly transfer cart
- Nu-Bilt flare box wagon w/hoist on JD running gear
- Behlen M-700 grain dryer, propane, 3-phase, SN M-894. Selling separately: Wet holding bin
- Westgo 60′ x 10″ auger
- Hutchison 32′ x 8″ truck auger
- Art’s Way G72A 6′ 3-pt. grooming mower
- John Deere 14T small square baler
- Older New Idea loader w/ 7′ material bucket
- (2) sets of 250 gal. each saddle tanks, complete with brackets
- MM 12 1/2′ drill on steel w/ grass seed
- 17′ x 6″ unloading auger w/ Dayton 2-hp electric motor
- Melroe 45′ spike tooth drag harrow
- Several vintage pcs. of farm machinery to be sold for scrap to include MM manure spreader, MM 2-row pull-type picker, planters, road drag, Hutchison & Kewanee elevators, bale elevator, MM 6′ side-mount sickle mower, salvage batteries, etc.
- Poly 1,500 gal. tank
TRAILER • TRUCKS • CARS
- ’80 Timpte “Super Hopper” 40′ aluminum hopper bottom grain trailer, roll tarp, 11R24.5 tires
- ’73 Chevrolet C65 truck w/ 20′ grain box, 5 spd. w/ 3 spd. Eaton rear axle, 366 eng., newer 10.00R20 tires, 76,986 one-owner miles
- ’64 International Loadstar 1600 grain truck, 15’ Omaha Standard wooden box, 8.25-20 tires, odometer 6,151 miles
- ’74 Chevrolet Cheyenne Super 20 4WD pickup truck, “Camper Special”, auto trans., 8 bed, color – red & white, areas of rust, odometer showing 89,496 miles
- ’52 Chevrolet 3600 truck
- Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door car – odometer showing 61,418 miles
- Mercury Marquis 4-door car
FARM SUPPORT • TOOLS • MISC.
- Firestone 24.5-32 tires & rims (off of 7700 combine)
- 18.4-32 clamp-on duals
- 300 & 500 gal. fuel barrels
- Selection of tractor weights to include MM rear wts., JD front pad & side starter wts., etc.
- John Deere chemical transfer pump, like new
- 100-gal. transfer fuel tank with pump
- Tractor toolbox with diamond tread step
- Sanborn “51-22-80 T35” heavy duty industrial 2-stage air compressor, 5 hp, single phase, extra long hose with reel, mounted on cart with front dolly wheel
- Oil dispensing system consisting of (4) 50-gal. drums, pump & motor, on heavy duty rack
- Craftsman 17″ 16 spd. drill press
- Thorson 3/4″ socket set
- JD 317 riding lawn mower (as is)
- 35-gal. tank w/12-volt pump
- Craftsman 2-pc. rolling tool chest
- Various other toolboxes
- Steel workbench with vise
- Aluminum & wooden stepladders
- Black Hawk 2-wheel grinder
- 100 amp H.D. battery charger
- Several 30-gal. barrels with pumps
- Extension cords
- Shop light on tripod stand
- Older riding lawn mowers
- Hyd. bottle jacks
- Usual selection of hammers, pliers, screwdrivers, channel locks, open & box end wrenches, torque wrenches, gear pullers, etc.
- Long handled tools such as pitch forks, spades, shovels, rakes, etc.
- Knipco salamander style heater
- 2-wheel dolly cart
- Pallet of steel fence posts
- Steel water tank on steel wheel gear w/ neat & unusual 2-door wooden cabinet and measuring devise mounted on the inside of one of the doors
- Cushman scooter, hasn’t run in awhile; although, stored inside
- Unusual burglar alarm, mfg. by Bankers Electrical Protection Co., Minneapolis, MN
- 5-gal. oil cans advertising Twin Cylinder, Mobil Oil & Co-op Qwiklift
- Few seed corn signs
- (2) children’s wagons
- Galvanized tubs
- Several old bicycles
- Several other country primitives
Auctioneers’ Note: Mark your calendars now and make plans to attend this large auction for the Robert Langland Trust. Auctions of low houred one-owner tractors & farm machinery from the 60s & 70s rarely come along! Every item sells at no reserve. No on-site buyer’s premium. Live internet bidding will be available prior to and live during the auction. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Inspection Date: Friday, August 2nd from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. (absolutely NO early lookers).
Additional photos will be posted online closer to sale date!
Robert Langland Trust
State Bank of Jeffers • Cody Duroe – Trustee and
Mark Langland, Paul Langland & Jean Milnor • Trustees
AUCTION MANAGER: DAN SULLIVAN (844) 847-2161