Friday, November 3, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the American Legion • 112 E Legion St, Stockport, IA 52651
162.02 SURVEYED ACRES± • 3 Tracts
The Kisling Farm is located in Section 35, Union Township, Van Buren County, IA 2 miles southwest of Stockport, IA (12 miles northeast of Keosauqua, IA). At the south edge of Stockport, IA go south on Co. Rd. W30 (Orchard Ave.) to 150th St. Turn right or west on 150th St. and proceed 1 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 40.61 Surveyed Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 24.67 acres tillable that is currently enrolled in CRP with a payment of $234.38 per acre, expiring 2026.
- The balance of this tract features several new home building sites, as well as a large pre-planned lake location that is currently a wooded draw, offering excellent cover for all species of wildlife.
- Productive Haig, Grundy & Pershing soils.
- CSR2 is 42.8
- Access is on the north, by 150th St. & on the west by Queen Ave.
Tract 2 – 40.56 Surveyed Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 38.75 acres tillable that is currently enrolled in CRP with a payment of $234.38 per acre, expiring 2026.
- Productive soils include Haig & Grundy.
- CSR2 is 71.8!
- Access is on the west by Queen Ave.
Tract 3 – 80.85 Surveyed Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 79 acres tillable that is currently enrolled in CRP with a payment of $234.38 per acre, expiring 2026.
- Highly productive Haig & Grundy soils.
- CSR2 is 73.1!
- Access is on the north by 150th St. via driveway that will need to be constructed. Said driveway costs will be at the buyers expense.
Method & Terms
The Kisling Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has been completed. Tracts 1, 2 & 3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. All tracts will be sold individually and NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, December 4, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Michael & Kimberly Kisling – Sellers
H. Eugene Anderson
Anderson, Roberts, Porth, Wallace & Stewart LLP
524 N Main St, Burlington, IA 52601
Phone: (319) 754-7585
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives:
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 • Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320