Sold! $3,550.00 Per Acre
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Birmingham Lions Club, 110 North Cross Street, Birmingham, Iowa
35 Acres± (subject to survey) • 1 Tract
The Countryman Farm is located in Section 12, Lick Creek Township,Van Buren County, IA. a ½ mile west of Birmingham, IA on 115th St. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information should indicate 20.74 acres with an additional 3± acres being tilled.
- Soils include Weller & Lindley
- CSR2 is 47.6 (Tillable Acres)
- The balance of this tract includes wooded draws offering excellent cover for all species of wildlife such as whitetail deer and wild turkey. This parcel features a very nice stocked pond, several home building sites, and is conveniently located west of a small quiet community in Van Buren County, IA.
- Buyer will receive 100% of the cash rent which is $2,575.00 as a credit at closing.
- Access is on the north by 115TH St. via a driveway that will need to be constructed. Said drive has been approved and is subject to the Van Buren County, IA Secondary Road Departments specifications. All driveway permits & construction costs will be at the buyers expense.
- Estimated real estate taxes: $462.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Countryman Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, July 12, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.