SOLD! $4,900.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the American Legion Hall, 112 East Legion Street, Stockport, IA
80 Acres± (1 Tract)
The Campbell Farm is located in Section 2, Washington Township, Van Buren County, IA (3 1⁄2 miles southwest of Stockport, IA). From Stockport, IA proceed south 3 miles on W-30 to Hwy. 16, then turn right or west & proceed 2 miles to Quail Ave., then turn left or south & proceed 1⁄2 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
- FSA information indicates 63.03 tillable acres.
- The balance of the tract is a wooded draw and waterway.
- There is a large 11⁄2 acre pond that has been stocked.
- Major soil types include Pershing & Rinda.
- CSR2 is 62.6 (tillable acres).
- This tract offers several excellent new home sites as well as plenty of opportunities for recreational activities.
- Access is on the west by Quail Avenue & on the south by 170th Street.
METHOD & TERMS
The Campbell Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, December 20, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year. Farm sells with full possession for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.