Sold! $250,000 Lump Sum Amount
TUESDAY EVE., JANUARY 9, 2018 AT 6:00 P.M.
AUCTION LOCATION: Van Buren United Methodist Fellowship Hall
Van Buren, IN 46991
Selling 5 Acres± located at 10355 E 450 N, Van Buren, IN 46991
December 23rd • 11 AM – 1 PM
January 3rd • 4 PM – 6 PM
• This 2-story home contains 2,200 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath & offers an open concept.
• 24’x 24′ heated/insulated attached garage.
• Large yard w/ mature oak trees.
• Generac 20KW stand-by generator.
• Complete with all appliances (all less than 2 years old).
• Morton 54’x 90′ pole barn, 14′ eves, 27′ side door, 24′ end door, full cement w/ drain & new T8 florescent lighting.
• 60,000 bushel grain setup includes: (2) 20,000 bushel Brock bins; (1) 12,000 bushel bin; (1) 8,000 bushel bin; 2,000 bushel load out/wet holding bin; 100′ Honeyville leg (3,750 bu. per hour, new in 2014); All 8″ unload equipment.
• Selling separate from the real estate: ’13 SQ20 SuperB continuous flow dryer, LP, 146 hrs.; 85′ Honeyville takeaway leg (1,500 bu. per hour)
METHOD: The Real Estate will be offered on January 9, at 6:00 p.m. The property will be offered in 1 tract on a lump sum total dollar basis.
SURVEY: A new boundary survey of the property will be completed prior to the auction at the Seller’s expense.
PURCHASE AGREEMENT: The purchase agreement will control the terms of the sale and purchase of the real estate and any conflict between the purchase agreement and statements made at the auction.
DOWN PAYMENT: The successful bidder must pay a 10% down payment with the execution of the purchase agreement the day of the auction, with the balance due at closing. The down payment must be in the form of a personal check, cashiers check or corporate check. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONTINGENT UPON FINANCING. Please be sure you have arranged financing, if necessary, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
DEED: Seller shall provide the warranty deed(s).
EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Seller shall provide an owner’s title insurance policy to the successful bidder(s) in the amount of the purchase price.
CLOSING: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which shall take place on or before February 19th, 2018. Any closing fee charged by the closing agent shall be shared (50/50) between buyer(s) and seller.
POSSESSION: Possession of the home and pole building will be at closing. Possession of the grain bins will be subject to the current storage of the 2017 crop, but will be delivered no later than March 15, 2018.
TAXES: The 2018 taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
AGENCY: Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC and its representatives are exclusive agents of the seller.
DISCLAIMER OF ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: All information contained in this brochure and all other printed material are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
We will also be selling the Stubers’ farm equipment the next day, Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:30 A.M.
JOHN & LANA STUBER
Auction Manager: Zach Hiner (260) 437-2771