Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. (Real Estate sells at 11:00 a.m.)
Sale to be held at the Voss farm located at 12708 West Glasford-Canton Road, Glasford, IL 61533
100.72 Surveyed Acres • To be sold in 2 Tracts
Equipment & Real Estate Open House Date
#3 – Tues., Nov. 19 • 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sale Order… Approximate times!
9:00 A.M. – 2 auction rings begin selling simultaneously
Auctioneer #1 – 1 flat wagon of quality tools followed by row of farm primitives such as potato planter, walking plows, iron wheels, hit & miss engines, etc. Then row of modern farm implements including 3 point blades, rotary mowers, stump grinder, 3 point backhoe, etc. Then New Holland tractors, Dodge pickup, Chrysler Pacifica, gooseneck and flatbed trailer. Then threshing machine, antique tractors, dozer crawlers, primitive road graders, etc. Then (2) large carports and lastly fuel barrel. This auction ring will then possibly sell other outdoor items.
Auctioneer #2 – Beginning with flat wagons of tools and misc. Then shop tools, push mowers, wood working equipment, etc. Then modern furniture along with household items.
Large Peoria County, Illinois land, home & equipment auction being held for the late Gordon E. Voss. The auction will be held onsite at the Voss property. The Voss farm is located near the east edge of the small town of Glasford, Illinois. The farm is further described as being located in the Northeast Quarter of Section 22 of Timber Township in Peoria County, Illinois. Glasford, Illinois is ideally located approximately 15 miles southwest of Peoria, Illinois via Hwy. 24/Rte. 9.
The 101± acre Voss farm is currently being surveyed and will be sold in (2) individual tracts. Tract 1 will contain approximately 76 acres± and will be nearly 100% tillable (130+ PI). Tract 2 will be the beautiful Voss home, large machine shed and will be situated on approximately 25 acres±. As stated above, the land portion of this auction will take place at 11:00 a.m. at the farm.
Real Estate Tract Information
Tract 1 • 76.83 Surveyed Acres
- Nearly 100% tillable
- Productive soils include Clarksdale, Sable, Ipava & Sylvan (soil map online)
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 130.4 on the entire tract
- Access by the Glasford/Canton Road on the entire north side and by S. Hanna City Glasford Road on the entire west side
Tract 2 • 23.89 Surveyed Acres
This tract includes the 2-bedroom home & Morton building.
Physical Address: 12708 West Glasford Canton Road, Glasford, IL
- Hard-to-find property! Beautiful single-story 1,400+ sq. ft. ranch-style 2-bedroom 2-bath home. The home has an open floor plan with tall, cathedral-style ceiling in the living room/kitchen. Beautiful, high-quality Haas custom cabinets throughout, LP gas fireplace with combination oak/tile mantle. The west side of the home consists of a master bedroom with full-bath and walk-in closet. The east portion of the home has the second bedroom and full-bath. The home also has a utility/mechanical room. The home is heated and cooled by a Lennox high-efficiency LP forced-air furnace with central AC, LP water heater and full-house water-filter system. The home has vinyl siding, front covered porch as well as a large, covered patio at the rear of the home. The home has a 3-car attached garage. There is a “safe shed” storm shelter with dual-emergency escapes. The home sits on a concrete slab.
- This tract is also improved with a Morton brand 48’x116’ pole-type machine shed. The structure has concrete floor throughout and (3) floor drains. There are also (2) portable carports located on this tract that will sell separate after the real estate has been sold, thus giving the new buyer of this tract the opportunity to purchase the carports should they wish to.
- The balance acres in this tract consist of rolling hills, timber & approximately 5 acres of tillable farmland. These tillable acres could be used as income-producing or food plot areas for wildlife. This would also be a very nice area for family recreational opportunities, cookouts, etc.
- This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful home, large machine shed/shop, recreational acreage and 25± acres located on a hard surface road. Make plans to check it out.
Real Estate Method & Terms
The Voss farm will be offered in (2) tracts, both of which have recently been surveyed. The tracts will be offered individually. Tract 1, which is the vacant tillable farmland, will sell first and on a price per acre basis, with the new surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. After we have sold Tract 1, we will then offer Tract 2, which includes the home and Morton building machine shed/shop. Tract 2 will sell for a “lump sum” or total dollar amount, and NOT on a price per acre basis. After both tracts have been sold we will NOT offer the tracts in any type of combination. Both sales will be final.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, January 3, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The buyer will receive credit at closing for the 2019 real estate taxes prorated through the date of the closing. Thereafter, all 2019 and all subsequent real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Personal Property Information
- Internet bidding will be available prior-to and live during the auction on major items. Loader and operator will be available sale day to assist buyers – Please bring your trailers. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Late Model Tractors & Equipment
- ‘17 New Holland TD5050 MFWD tractor, fully-equipped cab, 460/85R34 rear tires, 340/85R 24 front tires, 3 pt., 540 PTO, rear wheel weights, 1,193 hours, SN Z8JN51354, sells complete w/New Holland 820TL loader & 6’ material bucket
- ‘18 New Holland Boomer 55 MFWD tractor, fully-equipped cab, 17.5L-24 industrial rear tires, 12-16.5 industrial front tires, 3 pt., 540 PTO, rear wheel weights, 65 actual one-owner hours, SN R47CA2000020, sells complete w/New Holland 260TLA loader & 6’ material bucket
- ‘18 New Holland Boomer 37 MFWD tractor, fully-equipped cab, 43×16.00-20 industrial rear tires, 25×8.50-14 industrial front tires, 3 pt., 540 PTO, rear wheel weights, 278 actual one-owner hours, SN R47CA2000912, sells complete w/New Holland 250TL loader & 6’ material bucket
- ‘95 Woods BH-1050 3 pt. hyd. backhoe, SN 4332521218
- Rhino 8’ 3 pt. hyd. angle blade
- Bush Hog 6’ 3 pt. blade
- Baumalight 3P24 3 pt. stump grinder, 540 PTO, new!
- Legend 72” grapple bucket attachment
- Woods RD72 6’ 3 pt. grooming mower, 540 PTO, SN 1350026
- Woods PRD 8400 7’ 3 pt. grooming mower, 540 PTO
- Woods Cadet MC184 84” 3 pt. rotary cutter, 540 PTO
- New Holland 451 7’ 3 pt. sickle-bar mower
- County Line 6’ 3 pt. landscape rake/blade
- Tractor Supply 6’ 3 pt. box blade w/ scarifier teeth
Vehicles & Trailers
- ‘17 Chrysler Pacifica LTD minivan, 3.6L V6 eng., loaded w/ options, Jazz Blue Pearl Coat exterior paint w/ dark Premium Nappa leather interior, 7,548 actual one-owner miles, sells w/ balance of 5-year 60k factory warranty, $49,775 original window sticker, SN 2C4RC1GG3HR810991
- ‘00 Dodge Ram 3500 4×4 dually pickup, Laramie SLT package, V-10 engine, 5-speed manual trans., black exterior w/ 2-tone cloth interior & carpet, loaded w/ options including PW, PL, CC, running boards, trailer brake, gooseneck hitch, chrome wheels, 19,502 actual one-owner miles, SN 3B7MF36W0YM225816
- ‘15 Liberty 21’ bumper-hitch car-hauler trailer, 3500# axles, dove-tail, self-storing ramps
- ‘88 Blair 26’ gooseneck trailer, 18000# GVW tandem axles, duals, (3) fold-up ramps
Zero Turn Mower & Shop Tools
- Husqvarna MZ6128 zero-turn mower, 60” deck, 28 HP B&S engine, 489 hours
- Troy Bilt “horse” rear-tine tiller w/ 319 CC B&S engine
- Hobart handler 140 wire-feed welder
- OX/AC torch outfit
- Bachtold walk-behind mower w/ 8 HP B&S engine
- Continental 20-ton shop press
- Makita chop saw
- Stihl MS250 chainsaw
- Stihl & other weed trimmers
- Craftsman 5.5 HP shop vac
- Generac XP 8000E gas-powered portable generator
- Quantum walk-behind weed trimmer w/ 5 HP B&S engine
- Yard Machine 31 CC spot-tiller
- Toro “Recycler” self-propelled push mower w/ 6.75 hp. eng.
- Craftsman compound miter saw on stand
- Craftsman 12” bandsaw on stand
- Craftsman 10” radial arm saw on stand
- Craftsman router on stand
- Craftsman bench-style scroll saw
- Craftsman 5 hp. 20 gal. air compressor
- Makita JR3000V reciprocating saw
- Porter Cable 155 psi vertical air compressor
- Parker “Conestoga” pull-type leaf vac
- (2) pull-type yard rollers
- 5” bench vise
- Lincoln 220 stick welder
- Shop tables & benches
- 300 gal. fuel barrel w/ pump (like new)
- Air tanks
- Gas cans
- (2) dozen+ new 6’ T-posts
- Keller 22’ fiberglass extension ladder
- Log chains & binders
- (2) 25’ L x 12’ W x 12’ T portable carports (to be sold after the real estate)
Antique Tractors, Crawler Dozers & Implements
- ‘25 Rumley model M20-35, SN M171
- ‘28 Caterpillar model 10 crawler dozer, SN PT948
- ‘29 Caterpillar model 15 crawler dozer, SN PV1148
- ‘34 Caterpillar model 22 crawler dozer, SN 2F9514
- ‘36 Caterpillar model RD4 crawler dozer, SN 4G2092
- ‘28 Caterpillar model 2-ton crawler dozer, SN 73349
- ‘29 Caterpillar model 2-ton crawler dozer
- ‘46 Caterpillar model D2 bulldozer, SN P23-322
- ‘32 Caterpillar model 11 M&R motor grader, SN 7E-67
- ‘35 Caterpillar model 33 pull-type road grader, SN 7A-516
- ‘40 M&M model R tractor, SN 404619
- ‘49 M&M model UTU tractor w/ belt pulley, SN 114902880
- ‘51 JD model B NF tractor w/ fenders, SN 287001
- ‘35 JD “GP” B tractor w/ round-spoke wheels, SN 10118
- ‘29 Hart Parr model 18-36 tractor, SN 88735
- ‘20 Hart Parr model 30 w/ steel wheels, SN 17011
- ‘48 AC model G tractor w/ single-bottom plow, SN 549
- ‘38 AC model B WF tractor, SN 6621
- ‘47 AC model C NF tractor, SN 792
- ‘37 AC model WC tractor (less motor) SN 55874
- ‘37 AC model WC NF tractor, SN 33426
- ‘30 Farmall “Regular”, SN 102711
- ‘39 Farmall model F-20, SN FA-144925
- ‘46 Farmall model B MF tractor, SN AB-163287
- ‘32 Fordson model Irish WF tractor, SN 773652
- ‘47 Ford model 2N WF tractor, SN 268698
- ‘38 Backto Standard Twin garden tractor w/ cult., SN 38C4673
- ‘25 New Racine 20” cyl. threshing machine
- OK Champion horse-drawn potato digger w/ steel wheels
- Vintage potato planter w/ row marker and steel wheels
- Walk-behind potato plow
- Fairbanks model Z 6hp. hit & miss, SN 267255
- ‘30 McCormick hit & miss on steel-wheel truck, SN W-2666
- Chore Boy hit & miss on truck, SN 32534
- Steel-wheel fire-hose cart w/ hose & brass nozzle
- Front-mount belt-driven buzzsaw attachment
- Van Brunt horse-drawn steel-wheeled drill
- Antique grain cleaner w/ original red paint w/ stenciling
- Vintage pull-type road grader
- Maytag & other antique small gas engines
- Vintage Wheel Horse pull-type lawn cart
- Few sets of antique tractor fenders & wheels
- Antique corn cutter
- Windmill pump jack and water leads
- Double & single hay harpoons
- Few cast iron implement seats including Buckeye
- Vintage IH model 250 power washer
- Maytag wringer washing machine
- Antique wooden machinist toolbox
- Few belt pulleys
- (2) smaller anvils
- Massey Ferguson SSM advertising sign marked
- Dierks fence post, Trivoli, IL SSM advertising sign