149.13 Taxable Acres – 1 Tract
Friday, March 22, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the American Legion, 1110 N. 11th St., Monmouth, IL 61462
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Gillum farm is located approx. 3 miles south of Cameron, IL. Cameron is located between Monmouth & Galesburg, a short distance south of Highway 34. The farm is further described as being located in Section 22, T10N – R1W, Floyd Township, Warren County, IL.
This tract represents highly productive NHEL tillable farmland with Muscatune, Clarksdale & Rozetta soils. The Gillum farm also offers excellent recreational acreage!
- Predominantly Class A & Class B soils include Muscatune, Clarksdale & Rozetta
- FSA figures indicate 57.23 acres of NHEL cropland
- There are an additional 12± acres that are currently in hay production that could easily be put into row crop production which would bring the total cropland acres up to around 70!
- PI Rating on tillable acres: 125.2
- The balance of this farm represents premier recreational acreage which offer whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
- Noted on the aerial map by a white dotted line, there is a road that allows access to the south part of this farm
- There is a creek that meanders through a wide, timbered bottom which offers a great travel corridor for wildlife
- Several areas for secluded food plots in the top fields & in the bottom
- Whether you are a hunter looking for a good return on your investment or a farmer looking to add some nice tillable ground to your program, you must see this property to appreciate what it has to offer!
- Access is at the northwest corner by 150th Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
The Gillum farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 149.13 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing, on or before Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller based upon the most recent tax statement available, with the 2019 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Possession will be given at closing. The farms sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year. The farm also sells with full hunting rights for 2019.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Loren & Christine Gillum – Owners
Richard L. Whitman
Whitman Law Office
203 E. Broadway St., Monmouth, IL 61462
PH (309) 734-7926