Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at The Humeston Iowa Community Center, Humeston, Iowa
280 Acres± (subject to survey) • 2 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Manville Farm is located in Section 4 of Clay Township, Wayne County, Iowa 4 miles south of Humeston, Iowa on US Hwy. 65.
Mark your calendars now for this upcoming Wayne County, Iowa land auction. This farm represents productive tillable farm ground and some of the best hunting and recreation land that south Iowa has to offer. Both tracts sell free & clear for the upcoming 2018 crop year.
Tract 1 • 136 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 112 acres of tillable cropland.
- Soil types: Shelby, Zook-Olmitz-Vesser & Clarinda.
- CSR 2 is 52.4
- This tract offers productive tillable farmland as well as recreational acres with an abundance of whitetail deer sign and wild turkey.
- Access is from the north from Quail Run Road.
Tract 2 • 144 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 107.46 acres of tillable cropland.
- Soil types: Shelby, Colo & Zook-Olmitz-Vesser.
- CSR 2 is 55.5
- This parcel features productive tillable farmland and recreational acreage with high signs of all species of wildlife.
- Access is from the east by way of US Hwy. 65.
METHOD & TERMS
The Manville Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based upon a survey that is currently in progress. Said survey will be used to constitute the final settlement price. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. Both tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on both tracts is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, March 1, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Both tracts sell with full farming rights for the upcoming 2018 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.