19.61 ACRES± • TRACT
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2016 AT 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the farm located west of Macomb, IL on Hwy. 136 to CR E1000 (Laverdiere Construction), then left or south 3.75 miles to CR N900, then right or west to the first place on the south side of the road.
Physical Address: 9615 N. 900th Rd. • Macomb, IL 61455
- THURSDAY EVE., SEPTEMBER 8TH FROM 5:00 – 6:00 P.M.
- MONDAY EVE., SEPTEMBER 12TH FROM 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
- OR CONTACT THE AUCTION COMPANY FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORAMTION
• Legally described as being in Section 22, T5N•R3W of Chalmers Township, McDonough County, IL.
• Improvements include a 3-bedroom ranch style home with full basement and attached garage. The home has a large living room, dining room, kitchen and a small family room. There is also a pantry/laundry area off of the family room. The home has central air and rural water! Outbuildings include a metal machine shed, older barn and various other outbuildings.
• The majority of this farm is in permanent pasture.
• This home is in the Macomb School District.
• Access is along the entire north side by 900th Rd.
METHOD & TERMS: The James Gallagher Farm will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of the sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before October 21, 2016 Title Insurance, in the full amount of the purchase price, will be provided by the sellers. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Immediately after the auction, the successful buyer will enter into a written contract with the sellers, with said contract containing the terms of sale and the purchase price.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
James Gallagher Trust
LINDA HOLZWARTH & DAVID WILLOCK – CO-TRUSTEES
John D McMillan
March, McMillan, DeJoode & Duvall, P.C.
402 E. Jackson St.
Stanley L. Tucker
Hartzell, Tucker & Hartzell
PO Box 70