Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $10,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $10,850.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,250.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,250.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $1,600.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $2,326,374.50
Sale to be held at the St. Patrick Center, 544 1st St. S, Winthrop, IA 50681
368.13 Surveyed Acres • 5 Tracts
The Quade Farms are located in Sections 7, 8, 17 & 18 of Middlefield Township, Buchanan County, IA. (2 miles southeast of Winthrop, IA) At the east edge of Winthrop, IA take Co Rd. D22 (220th St.) east a ½ mile to Co. Rd. W45 (Buffalo Creek Blvd.). Turn right or southeast on Co. Rd. W45 and proceed 1¼ miles to Tracts 3, 4, 5. To access Tracts 1 & 2 continue southeast to Tucker Ave., turn right or south on Tucker Ave and go a ½ mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Farmers & Investors mark your calendars now! For this fast approaching high quality Buchanan County, Iowa land auction. Tracts 1 & 2 offer some of the most productive soils to be found in Northern Iowa with a CSR2 of 89! Both tracts sell subject to a 2017 crop lease with the buyer(s) receiving 100% of the cash rent. Tracts 3, 4 & 5 offer productive tillable farmland, pastureland, and some of the most attractive recreational acreage to be found in the area as well as several new home building sites. Tracts 3, 4 & 5 sell free & clear for the 2017 crop year.
• Highly productive tillable farmland!
• Excellent recreational acreage!
• Home building sites & much more!
Tract 1 – 84.75 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 80 acres tillable with the balance in a waterway.
- Highly productive Kenyon & Clyde-Floyd soils.
- CSR2 is 88.7!
- This tract is improved with some field drainage tile.
- Access is on the north by 240th St. & on the east by Tucker Ave.
Tract 2 – 75.95 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 74 acres tillable with the balance in a waterway and a bin site area.
- Highly productive soils include Kenyon, Clyde-Floyd & Readlyn.
- CSR2 is 89.3!
- This tract is also improved with some field drainage tile. There is also a 13,500 bu. grain bin with an aeration floor & dryer as well as a 6,000 bu. grain bin.
- Access is on the east by Tucker Ave.
Tract 3 – 71.7 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 51.58 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- Productive Spillville-Coland, Clyde-Floyd & Saude soils (Tillable Acres)
- CSR2 is 65 (Tillable Acres)
- The balance of this tract offers recreational acreage with Buffalo Creek access and includes several nice home building sites with hard surface road frontage.
- Access is on the southwest by Co. Rd. W45 (Buffalo Creek Blvd.).
Tract 4 – 106.71 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 33.53 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- Spillville-Coland, Lawler & Flagler soils (Tillable Acres)
- CSR2 is 48.9 (Tillable Acres)
- The balance of this tract includes open pasture and excellent recreational opportunities with Buffalo Creek meandering through the property. There are also new home buildings sites on this parcel as well as several hardwoods that just add to the value of this tract. There is also 2 older grain bins on this parcel.
- Access is on the southwest by Co. Rd. W45 (Buffalo Creek Blvd.) & on the east by 240th St.
Tract 5 – 29.02 Acres±
- This tract offers open pastureland, attractive recreational acreage with Buffalo Creek access as well as hardwood timber areas. There are also several neat camping sites included on this property.
- If you are looking for a small tract to get away to the country that is in close proximity to town this could be the one for you!
- Access is on the southwest by Co. Rd. W45 (Buffalo Creek Blvd.) & on the north by 240th St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Quade Farms will be sold on a price per acres basis based on a survey that has recently been completed. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered first through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. Tracts 3, 4 & 5 will be offered next through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all tracts have sold. All tracts will be sold individually and NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before Thursday, May 18, 2017, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Possession on Tracts 1 & 2 will be subject to a current farm lease for the 2017 crop year. The buyer(s) of Tracts 1 & 2 will receive 100% of the cash rent for 2017. Immediate possession will be granted upon receipt of the 10% down payment and proof of liability insurance on Tracts 3 & 4 for spring tillage purposes. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on Tracts 3, 4 & 5 which sell free and clear for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TILE MAP – TRACTS 1 & 2