SOLD! TRACT 1 – $112,500.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,350.00 LUMP SUM
Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Personal Property sells first at 10:00 A.M. | Real Estate to sell at 12:00 Noon
Sale to be held onsite: 54823 Crockett Avenue, Edina, MO 63537
Open House: Sat., November 3 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 P.M.
28.6 Surveyed Acres • Selling in 2 Tracts
Location & General Information
Land is located along State Hwy. 6 approximately 3 miles west of Edina, MO in Section 21, T62N•R12W, Lyon Township. From Edina, MO take State Hwy. 6 west approximately 3.5 miles to Crockett Ave. Farm lies along State Hwy. 6 to the north and to the west of Crockett Ave.
Tract 1 – 10.1 Surveyed Acres
• Tract offers open grassland, nice pond, good fences (partially unfinished) and is situated just off of Hwy. 6 along Crockett Ave. Tract is improved with a nice 2 bedroom, 1 bath, country home with attached garage and full basement. Home is heated with a Woodmaster Super Duty outside wood furnace as well as propane for kitchen area. Other improvements include a very good 40′ x 70′ machinery/storage building.
• Access from the east by Crockett Avenue.
Tract 2 – 18.5 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 18.5 acres of tillable cropland.
• Soil types: Putnam & Kilwinning.
• Land represents highly productive 100% tillable cropland as well as premier building sites with State Hwy. 6 frontage.
• Access from the east by Crockett Avenue.
Method and Terms
Tract 1 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tract 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on completed surveyed acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Knox County Abstract, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Knox County Abstract, on or before December 20, 2018. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
The 2018 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Personal Property sells first at 10:00 A.M.
TRUCKS • TRAILERS • ATV
• ‘87 International S2600 diesel truck w/hyd. log boom & outriggers.
• ‘86 Ford F250 4WD pickup truck, color blue & white.
• ‘97 GMC 1500 extended cab pickup truck, Z71 4WD package, color white (some rust & dents).
• ‘03 PJ 24’ flatbed construction trailer, tandem dually, folding “monster” ramps & pintle hitch.
• ‘99 Jets 16’ bumper hitch utility trailer, folding ramps.
• ‘82 shop built trailer.
• ‘93 Polaris 4WD ATV 4-wheeler.
TRACTORS • FARM EQUIPMENT
• ‘68 JD 4020 diesel tractor, wide front, 2-hyd. outlets, 18.4-34 tires & sells with JD 720 loader & material bucket, SN# 18809R. Please Note: Pallet fork & bale spear sells separate.
• ‘62 JD 4010 diesel tractor, single hyd., 18.4-34 tires, SN# 27502.
• JD 1219 mower conditioner.
• NH 256 5-bar rake.
• Danuser post hole digger with extra bit.
• IHC 435 square baler.
• IHC 37 square baler.
• Box wagon on JD running gear.
• Kewanee running gear.
• JD 350 9′ sickle bar mower.
• Few other pcs. of older machinery to be sold for scrap to include disks, misc.
MOWERS • TOOLS • MISC. FARM ITEMS
• JD 455 riding lawn mower w/deck.
• JD 318 riding lawn mower w/deck.
• JD 140 riding lawn mower (as is).
• 110 gal. L-shaped portable fuel tank.
• Acetylene torch outfit.
• Large shop air compressor.
• Welding table w/vise.
• Masterhand 2-pc. rolling tool chest & other rolling tool boxes.
• Table saw.
• Handyman jack.
• (4) Stihl chainsaws (some w/hard cases)
• Floor jack.
• Large shop fan.
• Chop saw.
• Long handled tools.
• Large variety of misc. hand tools, sockets, pliers, hammers, screw drivers, etc.
• Log chains & binders.
• 5 hp generator.
• Car ramps.
• Diamond tread truck tool box.
• Heavy duty shelving & lighter metal shelving.
• C-clamps & booster cables.
• Open & box end wrenches.
• Cordless tools.
• Organizers stocked w/hardware.
• Tire chains & tow ropes.
• Fencing supplies including posts & wire
• Building supplies including trusses, poles, i-beams, etc.
• Aaladin steam pressure washer.
• Scrap to include: steel, aluminum & radiators.
• Unopened sack of alfalfa seed.
• Outdoor lights (new).
• Lawn & garden related items.
• Stanley door frame (new).
• Other misc. items simply too numerous to mention.
HOUSEHOLD GOODS & MISCELLANEOUS
• Hotpoint refrigerator, almond color.
• GE 30” gas range.
• GE washer & Frigidaire dryer (like new).
• Emerson microwave oven.
• 3-pc. blonde bedroom outfit.
• Other beds & matching chest of drawers & dressers.
• Several sofas, love seats & recliners.
• (3) Televisions.
• Office desk & chair.
• Occasional tables, coffee table & end tables.
• Table & floor lamps.
• Window air conditioners.
• Kitchen items to include: flatware, pots & pans, Pyrex, etc.
• Picnic table.
• Selection of glassware including carnival & milk glass.
• Clear & blue fruit jars.
• Luggage (nice set).
• File cabinets.
• CB radios.
• Pressure tank & pump.
• Qty. of other misc. items.
• Approximately 40 large round bales of ‘18 hay, 1,450 lbs. predominantly alfalfa & a few grass mix. All net wrapped. Quantity is approximate and exact count will be announced sale day.
Melvin R. Rimer Estate
Melva Curtis – Personal Representative
Title Work & Closing:
Knox County Abstract
103 S. First Street
Edina, MO 63537
Michael W. Mulford
Mulford & DeLeeuw LLC
601 North Main Street
Kirksville, MO 63501