Friday, January 17, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Rutledge Community Center, Rutledge, MO
Location & General Information
Selling approximately 121.1 acres in 3 tracts. Farm is located approximately 1 mile southwest of Rutledge, MO in Section 34, T64N•R11W, Sand Hill Township, Scotland County, MO.
From Rutledge, MO take Hwy. M south approximately 1/4 mile to County Road 202 (Under Pass Road), then west approximately 1 mile to farm. Be watching for presale directional signs.
Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and timber draws. Tracts offer premier whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 – 32.1 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 18.55 acres of tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Lindley, Blackoar & Gorin.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland currently in grass & offers outstanding hunting/recreational acreage.
• Access from the south by County Line Road (County Road 200).
Tract 2 – 48.4 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 34.06 acres of tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Armstrong, Lamoni, Kilwinning & Adco.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber, timber draws & ponds. Tract offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the entire east & north by Under Pass Road (County Road 202).
Tract 3 – 40.6 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 20.17 acres of tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Armstrong, Blackoar & Lindley.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & timbered draws. Tract offers prime whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the south by County Line Road (County Road 200) & from the east by a 30’ deeded strip of land extending east to Under Pass Road (County Road 202).
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 3 tracts. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc. on or before February 19, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Scott and Cassandra Bryant
Closing & Title Work By:
Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc.
205 E. Monroe