Terryl “Terry” Alt Estate • Hudson, Illinois
TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2016 AT 9:30 A.M. CST
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT THE FARM: 13495 E 2000 NORTH ROAD • HUDSON, IL 61748
From Hudson, IL: Take Co Hwy 12 west 1.5 miles to Co Rd 1300 and turn left or south 2 miles to Co Rd 2000 and turn left or east 1⁄4 mile to the sale.
OR From Bloomington/Normal (Junction of I55 & I39): Take Interstate 39 north 1.5 miles to exit 2. Go right or east a short distance then turn left on to W. Ziebarth Road then take an immediate left or north on Co Rd 1425, go north 1 mile to County Road 2000 then left or west 3⁄4 of a mile to the sale.
(HUDSON IS LOCATED WEST OF LEXINGTON, IL OR NORTH OF BLOOMINGTON, IL)
Click here for results:
TRACTORS & LOADERS
- ‘11 JD 9630 4wd tractor, PS trans., 4 outlets, Deluxe cab, Active seat, Autotrac ready, front and rear diff lock, 48 GPM pump, 800/70R38 tires and duals, radar, HID lights, leather, power mirrors, weights, bareback, 901 hours, one owner, SN 1RW9630PLBP023855
- ’10 JD 8320R MFWD tractor, PS trans., 1500 front axle, 4 outlets, Deluxe cab, Active seat, Autotrac ready, 1000 PTO, 60 GPM pump, 480/80R50 rear tires and duals, 380/80R38 front tires, front and rear fenders, HID lights, Cat 4 HD drawbar, weights, 1,618 hours, one owner, SN RW8320R001091
- ’09 JD 8230 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 1300 front axle, 4 outlets, 3-function electronic joystick, Deluxe cab, Active seat, Autotrac ready, 1000 PTO (capable of 540 & small 1000 pto), 60 GPM pump, 480/80R50 rear tires and duals, 380/80R38 front tires, front and rear fenders, HID lights, weights, 1,611 hours, SN RW8230P045360
- ’75 IH 1466 tractor, 2 outlets, 18.4-38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, 540/1000 pto, weights, fenders, not currently running, SN 027226
- ’71 IH 856 tractor, diesel, 2 outlets, 18.4R38 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, 540/1000 pto, weights, fenders, not currently running, SN 14891
- ’29 McCormick-Deering 10-20 tractor, steel wheels, restored
- ’28 McCormick-Deering 10-20 tractor, steel wheels, restored
- ’12 JD H480 SL loader, 9’ HD bucket, global hookup, mounting frames and hood guard for 8R-8 tractors, 3 function single point hookup, SN 1P0H480XECC002468
- WoodsDual 3100 loader, 7’ bucket, pallet forks, mounting brackets for IH 1466 tractor, SN 536062
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’10 JD 9670 STS combine, 2wd, CM, HI Torque, Delux header controls, Touchset, Premier cab, High rate unload auger, chopper, 20.8R42 duals, 480/80R30 rear tires, Side hill cleaning package, Maurer bin ext and tip ups, HID lights, rear hitch, 1,295/954 hours, one owner, SN 1H09670SCA0737001, Thru the shop every year!
- ’10 JD 608C corn head, hyd deck plates, CM, stubble lights, single point hookup, knife rolls, SN 1H0608CXCA0735581
- ’10 JD 630F platform, CM, composite fingers, stubble lights, hyd fore & aft, SN 1H00630FPA0737085
- Unverferth HT30 head cart, lights, tie downs, 7.50-10 tires, SN A45 060 538
PLANTER, TILLAGE, WAGONS & FARM EQUIPMENT
- ’14 Kinze 3600 16/31 planter, KPM III monitor, 1.6 bu boxes with ext., insecticide, row cleaners and NT coulters on corn rows, NT coulters on bean rows, rubber closing wheels, HD down pressure, sells with 16 extra 1.6 bu boxes with ext. and corn units, 2,776 acres, SN 103043
- ’13 Landoll 7431 VT Plus vertical tillage tool, 33’, hyd fore and aft, 7” spacing, rolling basket, 32X15.50-16.5 main frame tires, 12.5L-115 wing tires, SN 74A1304143
- ’14 Landoll 876 Tilloll soil finisher, 40’, 20” disc blades, 7 ½” spacing, 10” sweeps, 12.5L-15 tires on main frame, 3 bar spike tooth harrow, SN 01A1402219
- ’09 Krause 4850-18 Dominator, 11-shank, residue managers, 14L-16.1 tires, Guardian hitch, disc conditioner with rolling basket, SN 4850-18-2270
- ’14 Brent 657 gravity wagon, green, 460/65R22.5 tires, brakes, roll tarp, left hand unload, lights, SN B32820161
- ’14 Brent 657 gravity wagon, green, 460/65R22.5 tires, brakes, roll tarp, left hand unload, lights, SN B32820162
- ’14 Brent 657 gravity wagon, green, 460/65R22.5 tires, brakes, roll tarp, left hand unload, lights, SN B32820163
- ’14 Brent 657 gravity wagon, green, 460/65R22.5 tires, brakes, roll tarp, left hand unload, lights, SN B32820164
- ’04 JD HX15 batwing, large 1000 pto, 8-laminated tires, front and rear chains, SN W0HX15F005247
- Friesen 220 Bulk Seed Tender, brush auger, two compartment, Honda motor, on tandem axle trailer with lights and brakes, SN 13444
- BushHog 160-10, 10’, 3pt blade, 2 hyd cylinders, skid shoes, SN 12-10088
- Woods 84” 3pt rotary cutter, 540 pto, rough, SN 3407-2
- JD 400 rotary hoe, 20’
- IH 55 12-shank pull type chisel
- Bestway 500 gal sprayer
- Barge wagon on gear
CAR, TRUCKS, TRAILER & ATV
- ’93 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 4 door, leather, power windows and locks, only 62,389 miles.
- GMC 6500 2 ton grain truck, 14’ bed, cargo doors, 9.00-20 tires (not running)
- IH Loadstar 1700 grain truck, 14’ bed, 5+2 trans, (not running)
- GMC 300 grain truck, rough, (not running)
- ’08 JJN 7’x12’ bumper hitch utility trailer, rear mesh ramp gate
- ’07 Polaris Sportsman ATV, 800, EFI, 4WD
SHOP TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- 105 gal L-shaped fuel tank with pump
- 1,000 gal fuel tank with pump
- 500 gal fuel tank with pump
- 300 gal overhead fuel tank
- (2) Cat II quick hitches
- (12) IH front weights
- 18.4-38 clamp duals
- Cub Cadet 724WE snow blower, electric start, like new!
- Craftsman rolling tool chest, like new!
- Karcher 3000 PSI gas powered pressure washer
- Sears 2 ton floor jack
- Torch on cart
- Stihl FS74 weed eater
- Fiberglass stepladder
- Fiberglass extension ladder
- Advantage truck toolbox (New)
- Misc. farm tires and rims
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Mark your calendars now and make plans to attend this large late model absolute equipment auction. Few small items sell first, followed shortly by farm machinery (please be on time).
Live internet bidding available on major pieces of equipment—go to www.sullivanauctioneers.com for internet catalog (which will appear a few days prior to the auction).
Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Lunch available on the grounds. Buyer registration video taped. Announcements sale day take precedence. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
Terryl (Terry) E. Alt Estate
Katherine Alt & V. Gaye Flamme – Co-Executors
KEVIN HAAS (309) 264-7767
MATT SULLIVAN (309) 221-7001