James Gallagher Trust • Macomb, IL
THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016 AT 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the farm located west of Macomb, IL on Hwy. 136 to CR E1000 (Laverdiere Construction), then left or south 3.75 miles to CR N900, then right or west to the first place on the south side of the road.
The majority of the equipment is in “rough” condition; with the exception of the Farmall Super M & restored JD B.
Tractors & Combine
- JD 4230 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR, 18.4-34 tires & 7831 hrs., SN 4230H-011956R
- JD 4020 dsl. tractor, wide front, 18.4-34 tires & front wts., SN T213R-147007R
- JD 2240 tractor, 14.9-28 tires, 3 pt., 540 PTO & sells complete with Koyker 22 loader (SN is covered up by loader brackets).
- Farmall Super M-TA tractor, 12.4-38 tires, professional restoration & parade ready!
- JD B tractor, unstyled, rear & front spokes, older restoration and appears to be in excellent condition.
- JD B tractor, disassembled & was in the early stages of being restored.
- Farmall Cub tractor w/belly mower
- JD 6600d. combine, 23.1-26 tires
- JD 444 4RW corn head
- JD 454A 4RW row crop head
- ’03 Chevrolet 2500 Silverado pickup truck, 4WD, auto., regular cab, 8′ bed & color white
- JD 7000 4RW planter
- IHC 470 16′ disk
- MF 1565 large round baler, 540 PTO, SN 420
- Krone AM 282 9′ rotary disc mower, 540 PTO
- 16′ harrowgator
- IHC 710 5 bottom plow
- Kewanee 16′ field cultivator
- Several hay rack wagons
- Woods 5′ 3 pt. rotary mower
- NH3 running gear
- 6′ 3 pt. blade
- NI PTO manure spreader
- IHC 10′ rotary hoe
- Galvanized flare box wagon on JD running gear
- Salvage equipment: JD auger wagon/JD elevator/Vermeer baler/hay rakes/sprayer/few other pcs.
Livestock Equipment & Farm Support Items
- Wire hog panels
- Pipe gates
- Pig creep feeders
- Galvanized stock tanks
- Livestock loafing shed
- Hyd. hog cart
- Portable loading chute
- Steel posts
- Woven wire
- Bale spears
- Herd 3 pt. broadcaster
- Hay bale rings
- Cattle feed bunk
- Several sheets of used tin
- Few other pcs. of livestock related items
- Tools to include: Handyman jack/Bench drill press/sockets & ratchets/bench vise/organizers/etc.
Auctioneers’ Note: All items sell absolute! Due to the condition of the above listed equipment, there will be no live internet bidding for this auction (must be present to view and bid). Loader tractor & auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Everything must be removed in a timely manner. JD 4230 is consigned by relative, Ron Dalzell (no other consignments accepted). Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
James Gallagher Trust
Linda Holzwarth & David Willock – Co-Trustees
John D. McMillan
402 E. Jackson St.
Ph: (309) 837-2904
Stanley L. Tucker
PO Box 70
Ph: (217) 357-3121