FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2015 AT 10:00 A.M.
SALE HELD AT THE FARM — PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 16033 SPRUCE AVENUE, STOCKPORT, IA.
(3 MILES SOUTH OF STOCKPORT, IA, AT THE JCT. OF HWY. 16 & RD. W30)
CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS:
Sold! JD 4455 MFWD Tractor for $80,000!!! Video:
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’00 JD 9650 STS combine, 4WD, Green Star ready, Contour Master, chopper, Maurer hopper ext., extended auger, 20.8R x 42” tires & straddle duals, 28L X 26” rear tires and 3,298 & 2,289 hrs, SN HO9650OS686725
- ’99 JD 893 8RN corn head, poly, single point hook-up, header height control, hyd. deck plates, knife rolls, SN HOO893X680081
- ’98 JD 930F grain head, single point hook-up, stubble lights, fore & aft, full fingered, SN HOO930F692705
- J-M HT974 30’ head trailer, lights
- 20’ shop built head cart on HD gear
- ’92 C-IH 9230 4WD tractor, “row crop special”, fully equipped cab, 12 spd. PS trans, 4 hyd. outlets, 3 pt, big 1000 PTO, near new 460/85R38 tires & duals and 6,851 hrs, SN JCB0028541
- ’91 JD 4455 MFWD tractor, fully equipped cab, PS trans, 3 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 14 front wts, new 18.4R42 rear tires, 380/85R28 front tires, and only 4,002 hrs, SN RW4455P011812 — SHARP TRACTOR!
- ’74 JD 4430 tractor, fully equipped cab, QR trans, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, front fuel tank, 5 front wts & 2 rear wheel wts, 18.4 x 38 rear tires & axle mount duals and 7,875 hrs, SN 010618R
- Koyker 740 “Legend” quick attach. loader, joystick control, 8’ bucket, like new, off of JD 4455 MFWD
- Selling Separate: Frontier loader pallet forks
- Selling Separate: 14.9R46 axle mount duals off of JD 4455
- (2) JD StarFire 3000 receivers (SF1)
- JD 2630 display
- JD brown box display
- (3) JD 200 universal steering kits
PLANTING • TILLAGE EQUIPMENT • MISC. EQUIPMENT
- ’97 JD 1760 Conservation 12R30 planter, MaxEmerge Plus Vacumeter, Marlin Till opener/row cleaners, Keaton seed firmers, spike tooth closers, 250 monitor, HO1760F675109
- JD 750 15’ grain drill, 24 hole w/ 7 ½” spacings, markers, grass seed, coil tine scratcher, SN N00750X00364
- JD 980 241/2’ field cultivator, walking tandems on main frame & wings, drive on shovels, 5 bar spike tooth harrow
- Ag Growth Industries “The Seed Shuttle” 2 box/bag seed tender, Honda 11 hp. electric start engine, remote on/off auger
- JD 2100 5 shank 3 pt. in-line ripper
- Henke Buffalo 30’ rolling stalk chopper
- Elk Creek Welding 450 3 pt. implement caddie
- JD 1010 24’ flat fold field cult, walking tandems on main frame, 3 bar coil tine harrow attach.
- JD 825 6RN 3 pt. cult.
- Frontier RB2409 9’ HD blade, fully adjustable
- JD Cat. II quick hitches
- 1000 gal. fuel tank w/Fill Rite 110 volt pump
- Small amount of JD parts to include combine, planter, tractor, etc.
GRAIN HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- J & M 620 grain cart, 620 bu., big & small 1000 PTO, scales, corner auger w/hyd. adj. spout, roll tarp, 30.5L X 32” diamond tread tires
- Unverferth 530 gravity wagon, brakes, lights, 425/65R22.5 tires, red in color
- Mayrath 10” x 62’ hyd. swing away auger, 540 PTO, low time
FORD PICKUP & GRAIN TRUCK
- ’12 Ford F250 4 door 4 x4 pickup, “Super Duty Lariat”, 6 ½’ bed w/roll cover, fully loaded & leather, 6.7L turbo diesel, auto trans, B & W gooseneck hitch, L275/65R18 tires, and only 21,498 one owner miles and white in color
- ’95 Ford L8000 tandem axle grain truck, 8.3L Cummins, Allison auto trans, spring ride, 315/80R22.5 front tires & 11R22.5 rear tires, Kann 18’ aluminum grain bed, 60” sides, twin post hoist, cargo doors, roll tarp and white in color
Mark your calendars now for this outstanding, absolute, unreserved retirement auction for Norman & Laura. You will find all equipment in excellent and field ready condition, you will not be disappointed! Very few small items—please be on time. Live internet bidding available. Loader tractor and auction personnel available sale day to assist in loading out. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Norman & Laura Dodds
Stockport, Iowa • Cell Phone (641) 919-7902
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320