386.20 Surveyed Acres – 2 Tracts
Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at St. Brigid’s Church Hall, 706 N. Main St., Liberty, IL 62347 ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Neisen farm is located a short distance west of Richfield, IL along N. 400th Ave. Richfield is located approx. 4 miles south of Liberty. The farm is further described as being located in Section 7, T3S – R6W, Richfield Township, Adams County, IL. The farm represents tillable cropland, pastureland, timber & draws. The Neisen farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year & hunting seasons. Make plans to check out this neat property that has so much to offer.
Tract 1 – 158.14 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 96.71 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Keomah, Keswick, El Dara, Winfield & Bunkum
– The balance of the farm represents pasture, timber & draws which offer excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
– This tract is improved with (2) pole buildings, a corn crib & an old poultry building in the southeast corner – all are currently being used to store equipment & hay
– Access is along the south side by N. 400th Ave.
Tract 2 – 228.06 Surveyed Acres
– FSA figures should indicate approx. 93.27 acres of cropland
– Soil types include Keomah, Bunkum, Rushville, Winfield & El Dara
– The balance of the farm represents pasture, hay ground, timber & draws
– This large, secluded tract will attract any hunter or outdoor enthusiast as it has so much to offer – income producing tillable acres, thick timber for excellent bedding & wide open mature oak timber which offers park-like settings throughout.
– Access is at the southeast corner by way of a 30′ deeded strip extending north from N. 400th Ave.
Method and Terms
The Neisen farm is currently being surveyed. Both tracts will sell on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect, in any order, either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been purchased. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, May 4, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. Immediate farming rights will be given upon down payment and proof of insurance.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Raymond J. & Clara T. Neisen Farm
Theresa Neisen – Trustee & Executor
Auction Managers: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645 & Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Steven E. Siebers
Scholz, Loos, Palmer, Siebers & Duesterhaus LLP
625 Vermont Street
Quincy, IL 62301