SOLD! TRACT 1 – $8,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $12,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $12,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $8,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $8,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 6 – $8,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 7 – $8,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 8 – $4,700.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $5,899,158.00
AVG. PRICE PER ACRE – $9,317.89
633.1 Surveyed Acres – 8 Tracts
Monday, August 20, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at St. Brigid’s Church Hall, 706 N. Main St., Liberty, Illinois.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located a short distance south of Liberty, IL (approximately 15 miles southeast of Quincy, IL). The Vollmer Farms are further described as being located in Sections 29, 30 & 32, T2S-R6W, Liberty Township; Section 36, T2S-R7W, Burton Township; Section 1, T3S-R7W, Payson Township; and Section 3, T3S-R6W, Richfield Township; all in Adams County, IL.
Land represents productive tillable farmland and recreational timber ground!
Tract 1 – 61.50 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 52.78 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- The balance is in a wooded draw
- PI Rating: 130.3
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Timewell & Emery
- Road access is in the northwest corner by County Road 803N (currently no entrance, but permission from township has been granted)
Tract 2 – 94.97 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 88.2 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 128
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Timewell, Emery & Bunkum
- There are several grain bins & outbuildings (some useable)
- Road access is along the south side by County Road 700N
Tract 3 – 74.96 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 73.19 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- Nearly 100% tillable
- PI Rating: 134
- Productive soil types include Timewell, Clarksdale & Emery
- Road access is along the east side by E 2050th St. & along the south side by County Road 700N
Tract 4 – 162.97 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 136.92 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- The balance is in wooded draws & waterways
- PI Rating: 108.5
- Soil types include Clarksdale, Bunkum, Keswick, Emery, Downsouth & Timewell
- Road access is along the north side by County Road 700N, the west side by County Road 2000E, the south side by N 650th Ave. & the east side by E 2050th St.
Tract 5 – 82.00 Surveyed Acres
- There are approx. 72 acres of cropland currently in row crop production, although FSA figures indicate 64.2 acres
- PI Rating: 120.4
- Productive soil types include Emery, Clarksdale, Downsouth, Coatsburg & Winfield
- The balance of this tract is a wooded draw at the south end
- There are also (2) grain bins, a pond & other outbuildings
- Road access is in the northeast corner by N 650th Ave.
Tract 6 – 81.03 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 73.57 acres of cropland currently in row crop production. There is an additional 1 acre of cropland in the northeast corner currently in hay production
- The balance is in wooded draws
- PI Rating: 123.6
- Productive soil types include Downsouth, Emery, Clarksdale, Timewell, Keswick & Bunkum
- Road access is along the north side by N 650th Ave. & along the east side by E 1900th St.
Tract 7 – 42.06 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 39.48 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- Nearly 100% tillable
- PI Rating: 116.6
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Wakenda, Bunkum, El Dara, Keomah & Emery
- Road access is along the east side by E 1900th St.
Tract 8 – 33.61 Surveyed Acres
- This tract is comprised of nearly 100% timber
- Nice sized recreational tract which offers excellent whitetail deer, wild turkey & other wildlife habitat
- Road access is along the north side by County Road 443N & along the west side by E 2200th St.
METHOD & TERMS
The survey is complete. All 8 tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the surveyed acres. Tracts 1-4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” where the high bidder can elect to buy any or all 4 tracts (in any order) for his or her highest bid. Auctioning will continue in that manner until all 4 tracts have been sold. Tracts 5-7 will be offered through the same marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”. Tract 8 will be sold individually. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any other combinations as part, or at the conclusion, of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the sellers which outlines the terms of sale and the purchase price. Buyer will also be required to pay a deposit equal to ten percent (10%) of the purchase price. The balance of the purchase price will be due at the time of closing, which will be on or before Thursday, October 4, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon buyer financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by sellers. The 2017 and 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by sellers. The real estate taxes for 2019 and all subsequent years will be paid by buyer(s). Possession of the tracts will be given at the time of closing, subject only to a cash rent crop tenancy for the 2018 crop year which will expire on December 31, 2018. All cash rent for 2018 will be retained by sellers. The farms are sold free & clear of any tenant’s rights for the 2019 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with any of the tracts.
All announcements on the sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the tracts. The 8 tracts are being sold “as is” and may be subject to easements or restrictions of record as shown in the title insurance.
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
John Borrowman (217) 430-0645
The Henry Vollmer Farm
c/o Phyllis Hofmeister
& University of IL Foundation
William M. McCleery
Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP
525 Jersey St., Quincy, IL 62301