40 ACRES± • 1 TRACT
SALE TO BE HELD AT THE STONEY CREEK INN, 3809 BROADWAY STREET, QUINCY, IL
SOLD! $10,700.00 PER ACRE
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2015 AT 4:00 P.M.
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH • 12:00 NOON – 1:00 P.M.
SOIL MAP • TILLABLE PORTION
The “Rouse” farm is ideally located at 3534 North 36th Street, Quincy, IL (immediately north of Cedar Crest Golf Course).
- The farm has approximately 30 acres of cropland.
- PI Rating (tillable portion) – 128.9
- Soil Types: Downsouth, Winfield, Wakenda, Edwardsville & Menfro.
- The balance is in timber and a pond, which is very secluded near the east end of the farm.
- Improvements include a country residence with outbuildings, as well as a mobile home.
- For additional information regarding the home, contact the auction company, or make plans to attend the Open House on Sat., Nov. 7th from 12:00 noon – 1:00 P.M.
- Access is along the west by North 36th Street.
METHOD & TERMS
The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 40 acres m/l. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing, scheduled on or before December 21, 2015. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for the ’15 crop year. The farm sells free and clear for 2016! The 2015 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. Immediately after the auction, the successful buyer will enter into a written contract with the sellers, with said contract containing the usual language pertaining to land auctions.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
THE ROBERT D. ROUSE TRUST & THE M. CARLENE ROUSE TRUST
State Street Bank & Trust Co.
John Snyder & Laurie Brinkman
4820 Broadway Street
Quincy, IL 62305
Terrence J. Anastas
Mays, Walden, Anastas, P.C.
Quincy, IL 62301
Phone (217) 222-1526