60.8 Acres – 1 Tract
SOLD! $4,800.00 PER ACRE
Friday, December 16, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Golden Windmill, 902 Prairie Mills Road, Golden, IL 62339
Location & General Information
Land is located 1 mile southwest of Clayton, IL in Section 4 of T1S • R5W, Concord Twp., Adams County, IL. Land represents income producing tillable farmland!
• FSA figures indicate 45.83 acres of cropland currently in a corn-soybean rotation. The remainder of the farm is in waterways and a wooded draw.
• Land represents income producing tillable farmland.
• Soils include Rozetta, Lawson, Atlas & Keomah.
• Real Estate Taxes: $577.46
• Rural water available.
• 8.5 acres system tiled on 40′ centers north of the creek.
• Access is along the west by County Road 2775 E. & along the north by County Road 1800 N.
Method & Terms
Bidding will be on a price per acre basis, based on 60.8 taxable acres. There will not be a survey conducted.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due in approximately 45 days at the time of closing which will be on February 2, 2017. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear for the 2017 farming season.
Title Insurance will be issued in the full amount of the purchase price. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Alyssa R. Stewart
Anderson, Roberts, Porth, Wallace & Stewart L.L.P.
524 N Main St.
Burlington, IA 52601
Phone: (319) 754-7585