SOLD! TRACT 1 – $6,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $6,250.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,825.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $200,000.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $1,119,398.50
Monday, November 19, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at Wrays Banquet Room, 24256 IA-5, Centerville, IA 52544
210.81 Surveyed Acres • 4 Tracts
The Vinzant Estate Land is located in Sections 21 & 28, Bellair Township, Appanoose County, Iowa. (2 1/2 miles northwest of Centerville, Iowa.) At the west edge of Centerville, Iowa on State Hwy. 2, go west 2 miles to Cty. Rd. T14, turn right or north and proceed 1 mile to the property. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 78.71 Surveyed Acres
- FSA should indicate 75.10 acres tillable. There is approximately 53 acres in row crop production with the balance (22 acres) in alfalfa forage production.
- Productive soils include Lineville, Edina & Seymour.
- CSR2 is 60.1
- Access is on the west by Cty. Rd. T14
Tract 2 – 46.42 Surveyed Acres
- FSA should indicate 43.45 acres tillable that is currently in row crop production.
- Soil include Edina, Seymour & Lineville.
- CSR2 is 61.1
- This parcel is improved with an extensive amount of terracing in the eastern portion of the tract.
- Access is on the west by Cty. Rd. T14.
Tract 3 – 55.58 Surveyed Acres
- FSA should indicate 52.33 acres tillable that is currently in hay production. The balance of this farm is in waterways & improved pastureland.
- Seymour, Lineville & Edina soils.
- CSR2 is 51.8
- This tract offers a very nice, nearly 11⁄2 acre pond.
- Access is on the southwest by Cty. Rd. T14.
Tract 4 – Country Acreage & 30.10 Surveyed Acres
- Physical Address: 20000 Hwy. T14, Mystic, IA 52574
- This well located country acreage is improved with a 3 bedroom ranch style home that offers 1,302 sq. ft. of living area. Other amenities of the dwelling include 13⁄4 baths, GFA furnace & central air.
- This parcel offers several very usable structures including 54’ x 75’ Morton machinery storage building, 60’ x 78’ open front cattle building & 28’ x 42’ garage/shop.
- There are several feed/grain storage units including a 20’ x 27’ Harvestore, a 18’ x 25’ Harvestore, a 14’ x 40’ concrete silo, as well as other grain bins & storage buildings.
- FSA information should indicate 17.08 acres tillable that is currently in improved pastureland.
- Soils include Seymour & Edina.
- CSR2 is 62.7.
- If you are in the market for a well located country acreage with enough space for cattle or horses, this could be the one for you!
- Access is on the west by Cty. Rd. T14.
METHOD & TERMS: The Vinzant Farm will be sold in 4 individual tracts, based on a survey that has been completed with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Tracts 1 – 3 will be sold on a price per acre basis through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all 3 tracts for their high bid. Buyer’s Choice auctioning will continue until all 3 tracts have been sold. Tract 4 will be sold last for a Lump Sum, total dollar amount. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, December 21, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2018 crop year. The farm sells with full farming rights for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Bonnie Vinzant Estate
David Vinzant – Executor
Margaret Kester, Jan Vinzant, Mary Davis & John Vinzant – Sellers
Michael D. Craver
Craver & Grothe, LLP
303 W. State Street
Centerville, IA 52544
For additional information, contact auction managers: John Probasco (641) 856-7355