Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $1,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $1,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,100.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $2,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 6 – $2,375.00 PER ACRE
N/S – TRACT 7 – $2,000.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the Manhattan Steakhouse, Central Park Ballroom, 24256 IA-5, Centerville, IA 52544
CLICK HERE TO FLIP THROUGH BROCHURE:
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling 746 acres of Appanoose & Davis County, Iowa land located in Sections 29 & 30 of Vermillion Township, Section 13 of Udell Township, Section 28 of Wells Township and Section 14 of Washington Township all in Appanoose County, IA. Sections 5, 6 & 7 of Fabius Township, of Davis County, IA.
Tract 1: From the intersection of Hwys. 5 & 2 in Centerville, IA, go north 11⁄2 miles to St. Joseph’s Drive, turn right or southeast and proceed 1⁄8 mile to 500th St., turn left or east on 500th St. and go 1⁄8 mile to the farm. Tracts 2 & 3: In Unionville, IA at the Jct. of Cty. Rds. J3T & T61, go south on Cty. Rd. T61 21⁄2 miles to 485th St., turn left or east & proceed 23⁄4 miles to the farm. Tract 4: From Main St. in Moulton, IA, go east on 7th St. 41⁄2 blocks to 8th St./545th St., continuing east a short distance to the farm. Tract 5: From Moulton, IA on St. Hwy. 202, go south 11⁄2 miles to 567th St., turn right or west and proceed 1 mile to 310th Ave., turn left or south and proceed a short distance to the tract. Tract 6: From Moulton, IA on St. Hwy. 202, go south 5 miles to Alpine Ave., then turn left or north & proceed 11⁄4 mile to the farm. Tract 7: From Moulton, IA on St. Hwy. 202 go south 51⁄4 miles to 306th St., turn left or east and proceed 3⁄4 mile to the farm. (Watch for presale directional signs.)
TRACT 1 PLAT & AERIAL
TRACTS 2 & 3 PLAT & AERIAL
TRACT 4-7 PLAT & AERIALS
Tract 1 (137 Acres±)
- FSA information should indicate 111.42 acres tillable with 69.51 acres in row crop production. There is 41.91 acres enrolled in CRP. Including 10.2 acres at $208.65 per acre expiring 2023 & 31.7 acres at $251.23 per acre expiring 2028.
- Productive soil types include Kennebec, Coppock & Pershing.
- CSR2 is 65.7
- Access is on the north by 500th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,736.00
Tract 2 (68.5 Acres±)
- FSA figures should indicate 61 acres tillable currently in hay production.
- Soil types include Armstrong, Armstrong-Gara & Olmitz-Vesser-Colo.
- CSR2 is 34.4
- This tract is improved with field terracing, 2 ponds and offers a nice building spot with several useable livestock buildings.
- Access is on the south by 485th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $732.00
Tract 3 (40 Acres±)
- FSA figures should indicate 13.43 acres tillable with the balance of this tract in pasture. This parcel also offers a very nice creek.
- Soil types include Olmitz-Vesser-Colo, Gara & Armstrong.
- CSR2 is 58.7
- Access is on the north by 485th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $314.00
Tract 4 (130.5 Acres±)
SUBJECT TO SURVEY
- FSA figures should indicate 92.10 acres tillable including 22.9 acres of expired CRP practice CP22. The balance of this tract is in waterways & features a nearly 3 acre pond as well as 2 smaller ponds.
- Productive soil types Seymour, Clarinda & Lineville.
- CSR2 is 49.7
- Access is on the north by 545th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,170.00
Tract 5 (80 Acres±)
- FSA figures should indicate 58.8 acres tillable with the balance of this tract in wooded draws & offers a small pond.
- Soil types include Adair-Shelby, Armstrong & Seymour.
- CSR2 is 30.8
- Access is on the east by 310th Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $404.00
Tract 6 (40 Acres±)
- FSA figures should indicate 31.09 acres tillable with the balance of this tract in waterways & includes a pond.
- Soil types include Gara-Armstrong, Armstrong & Kniffin.
- CSR2 is 36.6
- Access is from the west by way of Alpine Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $376.00
Tract 7 (250 Acres±)
SUBJECT TO SURVEY
- FSA figures should indicate 190.26 acres tillable with 168.76 acres currently in row crop & hay production. There is 21.5 acres enrolled in CRP at $146.39 per acre expiring 2024. The balance of this tract is in wooded draws & includes small ponds.
- Soil types include Gara, Gara-Armstrong & Olmitz Vesser Zook.
- CSR2 is 36.8
- This tract is improved with several hundred feet of new fencing.
- This parcel is selling subject to a beneficial manure easement that will be in place for disposal of manure from the swine facility that is in the southern portion of the tract.
- Access is on the south via an ingress/egress easement from 306th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,750.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Snider Cattle Company land will be offered in 7 tracts, all on a price per acre basis. Tract 1 will be sold first. Tracts 2 & 3 will be offered next through the marketing method of “buyer’s choice”, whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. Tracts 4 & 5 will be offered next and sold individually. Tracts 6 & 7 will be offered next through the marketing method of “buyer’s choice”, whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. All tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the sale with the balance due at the time of closing and upon delivery of merchantable deed and abstract. Closing of all tracts is scheduled to be on or before January 27, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written purchase agreement with the sellers, with said contract containing the usual language pertaining to real estate auctions. Real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. All tracts sell free and clear for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: After considerable thought and planning, and with a tremendous career advancement opportunity, the Snider family has moved, thereby giving Sullivan Auctioneers the privilege to sell their farmland at auction. The Snider Cattle Company land has been in a high fertilization program and has been extremely well maintained with many land improvements. You can bid with confidence.