43.98 Taxable Acres • 1 Tract
Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. CDT
Auction to be held on site on the farm located at 74840 County Hwy. A, Iron River, WI 54847
Property Preview: Friday, July 12, 2019 from 4 – 6 P.M.
The Doyle property is located in Section 9, Tripp Township, Bayfield County, WI (7.5 miles north of Iron River, WI)
- Mark your calendars now for this upcoming Bayfield County, WI land auction. This attractive property features a nice 1½ story 3 bedroom, 2 baths home. Other amenities of the home include fiber optic internet up to 1 GB, hardwood floors, a new steel roof, and a boiler heat system supplies the heat source. This dwelling is surrounded by attractive, producing plum, cherry and apple trees which only adds to the character of this Wisconsin property.
- This tract is improved with several outbuildings including a 40′ x 120′ building that has a 40’ x 32’ concrete floored shop/storage area with the balance recently utilized as a horse riding arena. Other improvements include a 36′ x 182′ building with a concrete floor, a 27′ x 31′ quonset type storage building and a 24’ x 30’ 2-car detached garage.
- FSA information should indicate 27 acres tillable currently in hay production. The balance of this parcel includes wooded areas offering excellent cover for all species of wildlife including deer, turkey and other small game.
- Soils include Amnican-Cuttre & Miskoaki
- If you are interested in a property that is located in the northern Wisconsin area that is widely known for excellent ATV and snow mobile riding, this could be the one for you. To top it all off this property is located only 10 minutes from Lake Superior. We urge you to take a look!
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,100.00
Method & Terms
The Doyle property will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Pioneer Abstract and Title. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will be scheduled in approximately 30 days on or before Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing, with immediate possession given on the hay/pasture acres upon proof of sufficient liability insurance.
The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Blair Doyle – Seller
For additional information, contact auction manager: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 • Wisconsin License ##2934-52
Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC • Wisconsin License #488-53
Closing & Title Work:
Pioneer Abstract & Title
Tower Avenue Office
1220 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880