Dade County, Missouri Land Auction
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 10:00 am Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
TRACT 1 – $3,725 PER ACRE
TRACT 2 – $3,725 PER ACRE
TRACT 3 – $3,725 PER ACRE
TRACT 4 – $52,500 LUMP SUM
TRACT 5 – $67,500 LUMP SUM
TRACT 6 – $25,000 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $2,089,822.50
Dade County, Missouri
Michael Bennett Estate
Austin Bennett (417) 955-3818
Bill Fretwell (660) 341-7735
526.8 Surveyed Acres • 4 Tracts
Open House: Saturday, August 14th • 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Tract 1 • 210.3 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 184.31 acres of productive farmland.
• Soil types: Goss, Pomme & Secesh.
• Land represents excellent productive improved pasture land with the balance in ponds, wooded draws & timbered areas. Livestock working pens & load out are located on the west side next to County Road 183. Deep well located on this tract services livestock waterers on Tracts 1 & 2. Tract 2 will have a shared usage agreement with deep well on Tract 1.
• Access from the west by County Road Dade 183.
Tract 2 • 125.6 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 116.31 acres of productive farmland.
• Soil types: Goss, Sonsac & Wilderness.
• Land represents productive improved pasture land with the balance in ponds & small timbered areas. Livestock waterer located on this tract will have shared usage agreement with Tract 1.
• Access from the east by County Road Dade 183 & from the north by Dade 181.
Tract 3 • 186.2 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 172.88 acres of productive farmland.
• Soil types: Goss, Hartville & Viration.
• Land represents well mainted improved pasture land with the balance in ponds and small timbered areas. Tract is improved with a 28×40 barn with 14×40 overhang on each side. Other improvements include a 40×20 quonset building, 10×12 utility building as well as a small grain bin. Deep well located on this tract services a livestock waterer on this tract (Tract 3) as well as a livestock waterer located on Tract 1 and will have a shared usage agreement.
• Access from the south & west by County Road Dade 181.
Tract 4 • 4.7 Surveyed Acres
505 E. Dade 152 • Everton, MO 65646
• Land represents a very well located building site just a short distance from Hwy. O.
• Tract sells with a 1991 Redman 16×76 manufactured home.
• Tract includes deep well, electric as well as septic system.
• Access from the south by County Road E Dade 152.
Tract 5 • Residence
201 N. Main • Greenfield, MO 65661
• This large corner lot (approximately .296 acres) is improved with a well maintained 1912 built, 1 1/2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath residence with total living area of 2,716 sq. ft. Home includes spacious living room, formal dining room, office area, 104 sq. ft. open porch, 168 sq. ft. enclosed porch as well as 198 sq. ft. deck. Other improvements include a 12×24 shed & a 20×24 carport.
Tract 6 • Commercial (warehouse/shop)
101 N. Main • Greenfield, MO 65661
• This corner lot (approximately .139 acres) is improved with a 1,893 sq. ft. multi-use building with excellent location along main street.
Method and Terms
A survey has been completed prior to the sale on Tracts 1-4. Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all of Tracts 1-3 have been elected. Tract 4 will be sold next for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tracts 5 & 6 are within the city limits of Greenfield, MO and will be sold individually for a lump sum total dollar amount based on deeded legal description.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Russell Abstract Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Russell Abstract Title Co. on or before October 1, 2021. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
The 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. The 2022 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsiblity of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Michael Bennett Estate
The Law Offices of BJ Richardson
3010 E. Battlefield Road, Suite A
Springfield, MO 65804
Closing & Title Work by:
Russell Abstract Title Co.
6 S. Main Street
Greenfield, MO 65661
Auction Manager: Bill Fretwell (660) 341-7735