Rock Island County, IL Land Auction – Bielema
Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:30 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
Rock Island County, Illinois
Dorathy J. Bielema Trust
“Known locally as the Walter Swanson farm”
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400
Location & General Information
The Bielema farm is located 2.5 miles NW of Edgington, IL or 3.5 miles SW of Andalusia, IL. The farm is further described as being located in Section 36, T17N - R4W, Buffalo Prairie (North Part) Township & Section 1, T16N - R4W, Buffalo Prairie (South Part) Towship, all in Rock Island County, IL. Tract 1 represents productive, tillable farmland. Tracts 2 & 3 represent combination tillable/recreational which provide excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat. Tract 4 is a small building site. This farm is in close proximity to Loud Thunder Forest Preserve & Lake George.
Tract 1 • 38 +/- ac Subject to Survey
• Nearly 100% tillable
• Land represents productive tillable land. Productivity Index 122.5
• Soil types: Atterberry, Rozetta, Fayette, Hickory and Sylvan
• Access from the north by 104th Ave. W
Tract 2 • 40 +/- ac Subject to Survey
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 17 cropland acres
• Land represents wooded recreational land with outstanding whitetail deer and turkey habitat and productive, tillable farm land. Productivity Index on tillable acres is 104.9
• Soil types: Sylvan, Fayette and Hickory
• Deeded Access from the north by 104th Ave. W
Tract 3 • 80 +/- ac Subject to Survey
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 21 cropland acres
• Land represents wooded recreational land with outstanding whitetail deer and turkey habitat and productive, tillable farm land. Productivity Index on tillable acres is 110.9
• Soil types: Fayette, Greenbush, Sylvan and Hickory
• Deeded Access from the east by 108th Ave. W
Tract 4 • 2 +/- ac Subject to Survey
• Land represents a fantastic level home site located in the Rockridge school district.
• Tract is improved with an older 2 story block dairy barn and an older small machine shed.
• Access from the east by 108th Ave. W and from the north by 104th Ave. W
Method & Terms
A survey will be completed prior to closing. Tracts 1-3 will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the acreages obtained from the completed survey. Tracts 1-3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyers Choice”, whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of tracts 1-3 for their high bid. “Buyers Choice” auctioning will continue until all tracts have been elected. Tract 4 will then be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. The tracts will not be offered in their entirety at the end of the auction. Bidding is NOT subject to financing, appraisal or inspection.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s), subject to auctioneer’s announced approval by seller as to each individual sale parcel as to price and any other announced terms, will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Professional Land title Corporation which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before October 3, 2022. Possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm will sell free & clear for the 2023 crop year.
The 2022 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller as a credit to the buyer(s) at closing, all subsequent years’ real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Buyer and Seller will each be responsible for their respective closing costs.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyer should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Dorathy J. Bielema Trust - Seller
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400