SOLD! TRACT 1 – $50,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $175,000.00 LUMP SUM
Monday, November 11, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at The Meadows, 15220 Hwy. 63, Bloomfield, Iowa 52537
Property Preview & Equipment Inspection: Wed., Oct. 30th from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
The Garcia Property is located in Section 31, Lick Creek Township, Davis County, IA, 4½ miles north of Bloomfield, IA on U.S. Hwy. 63. and at 102 & 104 S Madison St. in Bloomfield, IA
Parcel 1 • The Meadows Banquet Facility & 2.50 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- This property is improved with a 70’ x 140’ steel building that has been recently utilized as a restaurant and banquet facility. The structure has had several improvements, including updated restrooms and an attractive bar area. There is also a 30’ x 80’ steel utility building located on the property that offers a concrete floor and a loading dock area.
- If you are looking to open a business in food/banquet service area or are looking for a property that has unlimited possibilities, we urge you to take a look at this one!
- Access is on the west by U.S. Hwy 63.
Parcel 2 • The Meadows Campground & 34 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- This parcel features the former Meadows Campground, over 100 RV hookups including 39 full-service hookups, a bath house and 30’ x 48’ meeting building. The property also includes several older cabins and a bandstand all overlooking an attractive 5 acre lake.
- This tract offers several possibilities for business potential or an awesome new home building site.
- Access is on the northwest by U.S. 63.
Parcel 3 • Commercial Property – 102 S Madison St.
- This parcel was the former home of the Rancho Centinela mexican restaurant, offers over 5,600 sq. ft. of space for your future business venture. The second floor of this building includes income-producing apartments.
- Located on the Historic Bloomfield, Iowa square and across from the Davis County Courthouse.
Parcel 4 • Commercial Building – 104 S Madison St.
- This building offers over 2,000 sq. ft. of usable business space, includes a bar and income-producing apartments above.
- Another structure located on the Historic Bloomfield, Iowa square and across from the Davis County Courthouse.
REAL ESTATE METHOD & TERMS: The Garcia Properties will be sold in (4) individual parcels. Parcels 1 & 2 will be surveyed prior to the auction. All (4) parcels will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount and will be sold in numerical order. The parcels will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, December 11, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising, either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Juan M. Garcia – Seller
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Phone: (641) 664-3188
Auction Manager: John Probasco (641) 856-7355
MAP OF BLOOMFIELD, IOWA