Friday, December 18, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. CST
Timed online auction format
Items are located at the farm near Maroa, Illinois
Physical Address: 10920 N Bearsdale Rd, Maroa, IL 61756
Inspection Date: Friday, December 11 from 9:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M.
Steve & Maria Braden – Owners
Steve’s cell: (217) 433-0436
Auctioneers’ Note: Make plans to participate in this outstanding no-reserve farm equipment auction! Steve & Maria are retiring after a successful farming career and will sell a great line of low-houred equipment. Feel free to call Steve with equipment questions. This will be a timed online auction (no onsite bidding). There are no small items – only (10) total lots. Please visit our website for the internet bidding catalog, detailed photos and auction information. There is no buyer’s premium. All items sell as-is. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214
- 2002 John Deere 8320 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 42.5 gpm hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R46 rear tires w/duals, 380/85R34 front tires, front fenders, front & rear weights, GreenStar ready, HID lights, deluxe cab, Active seat, 2,122 hours, SN RW8320P001600 – one owner
- 2004 John Deere 8120 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 42.5 gpm hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires w/duals, 380/80R38 front tires, front fenders, AutoTrac ready, deluxe cab, 3,440 hours, SN RW8120P022906
Combine & Head
- 2004 John Deere 9760STS 2wd combine, ContourMaster feederhouse w/HD variable spd. drive, chopper, bin extension, 21.5’ high-capacity unload auger, 20.8R42 drive tires w/duals, 28L-26 steer tires (near new), touchset controls, deluxe cab, 2,531 eng./1,753 sep. hours, SN H09760S706169
- 2009 John Deere 630F 30’ HydraFlex platform, full-finger auger, single-point hookup, stubble lights, SN H00630F7303203
- EZ-Trail 672 30’ head trailer, green, SN 12855 (built as a 25’ from the factory – extended to fit larger head)
- J&M 875 grain cart, 18” corner auger w/hyd. spout, roll tarp, large 1000 PTO, 30.5L-32 tires, lights, green, SN 4399
- 2004 John Deere 1790 CCS 12/24 planter, center fill, ground drive, vacuum w/eSet meters, cable drives, HD spring downforce, 1/2 width disconnect, no-till coulters, SmartBox insecticide system, seed firmers, markers, 2-pt. hitch, 20/20 monitor, SN A01790E705238 – one owner
- 1998 John Deere 726 28’ soil finisher, 5-bar spike-tooth harrow, hyd. adjust front disc gangs, walking tandem tires on mainframe & wings, SN N00726X002702
- 2002 John Deere 2700 5-shank disc-ripper, spring loaded shanks, hyd. adjust rear leveler, lights, SN N02700X000887
- 2012 John Deere StarFire 3000 receiver, SF1, SN PCGT3TA454133
Check back for Internet Bidding Catalog & detailed photos to appear soon.