178 Acres± – 2 Tracts
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Sprungman land is located approx. 6 miles southeast of Lanark, IL or approx. 4.5 miles northeast of Milledgeville, IL and is further described as being located in Section 36, T24N – R7E, Lima Township, Carroll County, IL.
The farm represents productive, tillable farmland!
Tract 1 – 80 Acres
- FSA figures indicate 73.94 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 131.7
- Productive soil types include Osco & Durand
- The balance of the farm represents well maintained waterways
- There is also an older set of buildings along the east side of the tract that includes corn crib, silo, barn, etc.
- Access is along the entire east side by Hitt Road and the entire south side by Elm Road
Tract 2 – 98 Acres
- FSA figures indicate 93.27 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 127.8
- Productive soil types include Osco, Durand & Lawson
- The balance of the farm represents well maintained waterways & a small timbered draw
- Access is along entire west side by Hitt Road & at the southeast corner by Elm Road
Method & Terms
The Sprungman farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres. The tracts will not be surveyed. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect, in any order, either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been purchased. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, September 8, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the seller, as they are retaining the cash rent for this crop year. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer(s). The farm sells with a tenant for the 2020 crop year only. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Marianne M. Sprungman Estate
Michelle Grummert – Executor
Rebecca A. Rodriguez
Ward, Murray, Pace & Johnson, P.C.
202 E. Fifth St., Sterling, IL 61081
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400
Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916