Friday, November 27, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
5 ACRES (SUBJECT TO SURVEY) SELLING IN 2 TRACTS
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
- Property is located at the southwest edge of Carthage, IL (328 Quincy Road, Carthage, IL 62341).
- Brief Legal Description: S24 T5 R7 EVERYTHING E OF CENTERLINE OF FORMER RR ROW (SUR BK 4 PG 108) NE SE CARTHAGE
- Real Estate Taxes: PIN 13-24-426-001 / $1,747.84
- Property is improved with a 2-story home with 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs & 1 downstairs), 2 baths, formal living room, family room and kitchen/dining area, back porch (with washer/dryer hook-up), wrap-around front porch, central air, gas furnace.
- Property is also improved with a 54’x64′ shop/garage with 3 overhead doors on the east, sliding doors on the north & south sides, and 14′ side walls.
- The property features a blacktop drive and is on city water & sewer, Nicor gas, and Ameren electric.
METHOD & TERMS
Both tracts will be sold for the total dollar amount, or lump sum. The tracts will not be offered for sale in combination or their entirety.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, December 28, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the seller. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer(s). Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Don’t miss this outstanding 2-day auction! The home and acreage are ideally located at the southwest edge of Carthage, IL. For an appointment to view the home, contact Jim Sullivan at (217) 440-8172. The Day 2 portion of this auction on Saturday, November 28th offers many nice items! Go to our website and click on the Proxibid icon for a detailed listing and photos.
No on-site bidding permitted. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Thomas M. Dye
Jeri Asbridge, POA
Auction Manager: Jim Sullivan (217) 440-8172
Stanley L. Tucker
Tucker, Hartzell & Bryant
608 Wabash Ave.
Carthage, IL 62321