Davis County, Iowa Land Auction
Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 10:00 am Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
TRACT 1 – $215,000 LUMP SUM
TRACT 2 – $9,100 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $523,126.00
Davis County, Iowa
The Willa Clark Estate property is located in Section 17, Perry Township, Davis County, Iowa and is approximately 2 miles northeast of Bloomfield, Iowa. At the north edge of Bloomfield, IA on US Hwy 63, go north 1 1/2 miles to 195th St. turn right, or east, and proceed 1 mile to Nutmeg Ave. Turn left, or north, and proceed a short distance to the property.
(Be watching for presale directional signs)
Willa Clark Estate
John Probasco (641) 856-7355
35.87 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
Open House: Thursday, August 26th from 4:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Tract 1 • country home & 2.01 Surveyed Acres
Physical Address: 18233 Nutmeg Ave., Bloomfield, Iowa 52537
- This property features a single story ranch style home that was built in 2005 and includes 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Other amenities include a full unfinished basement and an attached 3 car garage. The home is heated with a gas forced air furnace, includes central air and Rathbun Rural Water is located on the property.
- We urge you to take a look at this neat property that is ideally located a short distance northeast of Bloomfield, Iowa.
- Access is on the east by Nutmeg Ave.
Tract 2 • 33.86 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 34.48 acres tillable with 26.23 acres currently in row crop production.
- The balance of this farm is in wooded draws and a small pond
- Soils include: Rinda, Seymour & Gara Loams
- CSR2 is 50.8 (tillable acres)
- Access is on the east side by Nutmeg Ave.
Method & Terms
The Willa Clark Estate property will be sold in two (2) individual tracts, based on a survey that is currently in progress. Tract 1 will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tract 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis. The farm will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, October 4, 2021 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to the current farm lease with the tenant for the 2021 crop year. Farm sells with full farming rights for the 2022 crop year. Subject to the Iowa Septic System Law the septic system on Tract 1 is exempt from any system testing or upgrades. Any future septic system testing or upgrades will be at the buyer’s expense.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Willa Clark Estate
Lynch Law Office
207 S. Washington Street
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Auction Manager: John Probasco (641) 856-7355