675.52 Contiguous Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2020 AT 11:00 A.M.
Inspection Date: Saturday, October 17 • 11 AM – 1 PM
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No internet buyer fees! No on-site bidding permitted. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
Update! Farm will sell subject to sellers confirmation.
Farm is located approximately 2 miles north of Kahoka, MO in Sections 5, 7 & 8, T65N•R7W, Madison Township, Clark County, MO.
From Kahoka, MO (Jct. of US Hwy. 136 & Hwy. 81) take Hwy. 81 north approximately 1.5 miles to County Road 178, then east approximately 1 mile to County Road 164, then north 1.5 miles to farm. Farm is located along County Road 164, 176 & 167.
675.72 Contiguous Acres
• FSA information should indicate approximately 601 acres of tillable farmland of which approximately 511.5 acres are under irrigation. The irrigation systems were installed in 2014 and 2015 and includes (2) 5 tower, (1) 6 tower, (1) 7 tower and (1) 10 tower with SAC. Systems are state-of-the-art GPS equipped Reinke center pivots which allows the ability to remotely monitor and control the irrigation system.
Tract has approximately 169 acres pattern tiled on 20’ centers as well as approximately 35 acres pattern tiled on 40’ centers.
• Farm is improved with an excellent 60’ x 90’ machine/ storage building as well as a 42’ x 100’ machine/storage building which includes very nice living quarters.
• Primary soil types include Armstrong, Adco, Weller, Leonard, Gara & Marion.
• Land represents well maintained highly productive irrigated cropland with the balance in (2) lakes, small timber areas and wooded draws. The farm offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting habitat.
• Access along County Roads 164, 176 & 167.
Method and Terms
Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from deeded surveyed acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Oak Hills Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Oak Hills Title Co. on or before December 1, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the current tenant lease for the 2020 crop season. Farm sells free and clear for the 2021 crop year.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Curley Family Farms
Closing & Title Work By:
Oak Hills Title Co.
307 Lewis Street
Canton, MO 63435