Warren & Henry County, IL Land Auction – Davis
Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 1:00 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
TRACT 1 – $14,750 PER ACRE
TRACT 2 – $16,050 PER ACRE
TRACT 3 – $10,600 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $2,926,672.00
Warren & Henry County, Illinois
Robert W. Davis • Trustee
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400
Location & General Information
212.85 Taxable Acres± • 3 Tracts
The Davis Trust farm is located in Warren and Henry Counties in Western Illinois. Tract 1 is located approximately 4 miles northeast of Monmouth, IL, in Section 7 of Coldbrook Township, Warren County, Illinois. Tracts 2 and 3 are located approximately 2 miles northwest of Bishop Hill, IL, in Sections 9, 10 and 15 of Weller Township, Henry County, Illinois. Bishop Hill is located approximately 5 miles northwest of Galva, IL or approximately 55 miles northwest of Peoria, IL.
Tracts 1 represents productive, tillable Class A farm land. Tract 2 represents productive, tillable farmland with an attractive home site improved with an older wood framed machine shed, and has an income producing wind turbine. Tract 3 represents productive tillable farmland with wooded areas and nicely managed whitetail deer habitat.
Tract 1 (Warren County) - 79.4 Taxable Acres±
- FSA maps should indicate 71.88 cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 134.3 - Class A!
- Soil types include Muscatune, Osco, Greenbush, Assumption, Hickory and Velma
- The balance of the acres is wooded draws.
- Road access on the west side by 120th St., on the north by 230th Ave
Tract 2 (Henry County) – 62.56 Taxable Acres±
- FSA maps should indicate 56.53 cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 134.9 - Class A!
- Soil types include Ipava, Greenbush, Osco and Fayette
- This tract has an attractive home site and is improved with an older wood framed machine shed.
- Road access on the north side by N 450th Ave., on the east by E 1470th St.
- This tract has an income producing wind turbine
Tract 3 (Henry County) – 70.89 Taxable Acres±
- FSA maps should indicate 50.67 cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 125.1
- Soil types include Osco, Greenbush, Fayette, Ipava, and Hickory
- This tract also represents wooded areas with nicely managed whitetail deer habitat.
- Road access on the west side by E 1470th St.
Method & Terms
All 3 tracts sell individually on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres. Tract 1 will sell first. Then tracts 2 & 3 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyers Choice”, whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyers Choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been elected. The 3 tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the end of the auction.
Bidding is NOT subject to financing, appraisal or inspection.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before December 30, 2022. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the current farm tenant in possession for the 2022 crop year. Farm will sell free and clear for the 2023 crop year.
The 2022 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. All subsequent years’ real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyer should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Tract 1 Photos
Tract 2 Photos
Tract 3 Photos
Davis Trust - Seller
Spears & Spears
201 W. Broadway, Monmouth, IL 61262
Dale Jones (309) 299-6400