Monday, December 7, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
194.45 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $6,000 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,450 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $5,100 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,049,892.50
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
The Kaufman-Youngblut Farm is located in Sections 16 & 17, Jefferson Township, Fayette County, IA. At the north edge of Oelwein, IA on St Hwy. 150 go north 1 mile to 50th St. Turn left or west and go a ½ mile to the farm. Tract 1 can also be assessed by turning left or west on 45th St. (Be watching for presale directional signs posted on St. Hwy. 150)
Make plans now for this upcoming Fayette County, Iowa land auction. Tract 1 represents productive tillable farmland that is partially pattern tiled. Tract 2 offers a potential home building site, tillable farmland, recreational acreage. Tract 3 features a very attractive new home building site that is located 1/4 mile off of State Hwy 150, just north of Oelwein, IA. We urge you to take a look at this well maintained farm that has tons of possibilities!
Tract 1 • 157.09 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 139.17 acres tillable including 8.08 acres in CRP with a payment of $325.11 per acre expiring in 2024. The balance of this parcel is in a timber area in the northwest portion and a waterway.
- Productive Floyd, Saude & Flagler soils
- CSR2 is 53.4 (57 on the tillable acres)
- This parcel is improved with pattern tile in the east 80 acres of the farm.
- Access is on the north by 50th St. & on the south by 45th St.
Tract 2 • 31.39 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 11.02 acres tillable with the balance in a wooded draw offering attractive recreational acreage. There are several desirable home building sites on this tract.
- Saude & Flagler soils
- CSR2 is 39.7 (55.6 on the tillable acres)
- Access is on the northwest by 50th St.
Tract 3 • 5.97 Surveyed Acres Building Site
- This parcel offers an attractive new home building site includes several mature trees and a nice pine tree wind break. If you have always been motivated to live in the country we urge you to take a look at the property that is located a short distance of St. Hwy 150 just north of Oelwein, IA.
- FSA information indicates 2.00 acres tillable currently in CRP with a payment of $325.11 per acre expiring in 2024.
- Access is on the north by 50th St.
Method & Terms
The Kaufman-Youngblut Farm will be sold in three (3) individual tracts based on a survey that has recently been completed, with the said surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. Both tracts will be sold through the marketing method of “buyer’s choice”, whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s choice” auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Wednesday, January 6, 2021 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on all tracts. Tracts 1 & 2 sell with full farming rights for the 2021 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Kevin Kaufman & Denise Youngblut – Sellers
Brian Eddy • Roberts & Eddy, P.C.
2349 Jamestown Ave. #4
Independence, Iowa 50644
Phone (319) 334-3704
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 & Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320