189.49 ACRES • 2 TRACTS
UPDATE TO METHOD & TERMS – SEE BELOW!
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 11:30 A.M.
ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Stuckey farm is located approximately 7 miles southwest of Fairview, IL and is further described as being located in Section 11, T7N-R2E, Deerfield Township, Fulton County IL.
The farm represents cropland, pastureland, as well as timber that makes for outstanding wildlife habitat. The property also has two 40’ x 60’ machine sheds, 4 grain bins, 220-amp power, 70’ well, two stocked ponds, as well as an unfinished home with a poured basement and an attached garage.
The Stuckey farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year
and hunting season.. Update: There is a hunting lease associated with both tracts that runs through July 31, 2021. This lease can be bought out if the new buyer(s) chooses to for an amount of $3,500.
Make plans now to view this outstanding Fulton County property that has so much to offer!
Tract 1 – 81.10 Taxable Acres
• FSA figures indicate 34.67 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
• PI rating of 121
• Soil types include Rozetta, Clarksdale, and Ipava
• (2) 40’ x 60’ machine sheds with concrete floors, 4 grain bins, 220-amp power, well-water available at the building site
• The balance of the farm represents draws, pasture, timber and two ponds
• Access on Babylon Rd.
Tract 2 – 108.39 Taxable Acres
• FSA figures indicate 61.53 acres of cropland
• PI Rating on cropland acres: 117.7
• Soil types include Greenbush, Rozetta, Atlas, Ipava & Elco
• The balance of the farm is in waterways, draws & patches of timber which offer whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
• The property is improved with an unfinished ranch-style home w/ a poured basement & attached garage
• Access is along the north side by Eagle Pass Rd.
Method and Terms
The Stuckey Farm will be sold in two (2) tracts on a price per acre basis based on the above indicated taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due the day of the sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, May 5th, 2020. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, which are due payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year.
There are no hunting leases associated with the property. Update: There is a hunting lease associated with both tracts that runs through July 31, 2021. This lease can be bought out if the new buyer(s) chooses to for an amount of $3,500.
All announcements sale day take precedence over any prior advertisement either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photos, etc., are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Andrew Stuckey, Seller
Froehling, Weber & Schell, LLP
167 W Elm St.
Canton, IL 61520
Auction Managers: Kyle Ferguson (309) 255-8353 and Dan Sullivan (319) 795-1833