FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $4,550.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,200.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,447,680.00
Sale to be held at the VFW 1323 S Main St, Lewistown, IL 61542
374.25 SURVEYED ACRES
From Lewistown, IL take Hwy 24 south 31⁄2 miles to Hwy 136, then 31⁄2 miles west on Hwy 136 to Otter Creek Road (21⁄2 miles east of Ipava, IL), then south 2 miles on Otter Creek Road. Or from Havana, IL take Hwy 136 west 61⁄2 miles to Junction of Highways 24 & 136, then south 31⁄2 miles on Hwy 24 to Branson School Road, then north 3 miles on Branson School Road. The farm is further described as being located in the South Half of Section 22 and the North Half of Section 27, T4N-R2E (Pleasant Township), Fulton County, IL.
REAL ESTATE TAXES
2016 Real Estate Taxes: Payable in 2017 – $2,174.40 (374.44 taxable acres)
Successful buyer(s) will reimburse seller for 2017 applied fertilizer in the amount of $10,970.00. Will be prorated by crop acres on each tract.
Tract 1 – 98.24 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 85.88 acres of cropland.
• PI rating on the tillable portion: 122.9
• Soils include Wakeland, Worthen & Fayette.
• Road access is from Otter Creek Road located in the Northeast Corner.
• Otter Creek borders Tract 1 along the south side.
• An 86% tillable tract!
Tract 2 – 158.05 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 109.44 acres of cropland.
• PI rating on the tillable portion: 113.4
• Soils include Wakeland, Rozetta & Orion.
• Balance of the acres is woods, grass waterways & conservation terraces.
• Road access is along the east side by Otter Creek Road.
• Otter Creek borders Tract 2 in the Southeast Corner.
• This tract is nearly 70% tillable with both bottom & hill land with conservation terraces!
Tract 3 – 75.42 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 18.84 acres of cropland (15.94 acres are currently being row cropped).
• The balance of this tract is in woods.
• Tract 3 offers excellent hunting opportunities with whitetail deer, wild turkey & small game abundant.
• Road access is along the west side by Otter Creek Road.
Tract 4 – 42.54 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures indicate 15.91 acres of cropland.
• PI rating on the tillable portion: 109.5
• Soils include Fayette, Hickory & Worthen.
• Balance of the acres is woods.
• Tract 4 offers outstanding hunting & outdoor recreational opportunities as well as home/cabin building sites.
• Road access is along the south by Oak Tree Road.
• Otter Creek borders Tract 4 along the north side.
Method & Terms
A survey has recently been completed. All 4 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to calculate the final settlement price. All four tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all four tracts have been sold. The tracts will NOT be combined and offered in their entirety.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before April 28, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. All tracts sell free & clear of any crop or hunting leases for the 2017 year!
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Brian L. Nelson Revocable Living Trust
Attorney for seller:
Knuppel & Lindner
124 West Market Street
Havana, IL 62644
Phone: (309) 543-2291