Home, Outbuildings & 12.81 Surveyed Acres
Monday Eve., March 30, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at Sullivan Auction Site, 1.5 miles east of Hamilton, IL on Hwy 136. ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Tillman property is located a short distance northeast of Hamilton, IL. From Hamilton, take Hwy 136 east approx. 3/4 mile to the Connable Blacktop, then left/north 1 mile to E County Rd 1450, then left/west approx. 1/2 mile to the driveway. The farm is further described as being located in Section 21, T5N – R8W, Montebello Township, Hancock County, IL. The property includes a beautiful 5-bedroom ranch style home, a like new 40’x 80′ pole building, other outbuildings, a pond & a picturesque setting ideally located just outside of Hamilton, IL. Make plans to attend an open house on Tuesday, March 10 from 4:00-6:00 P.M.
5-bedroom Ranch Style Home situated on 12.81 Surveyed Acres
- Built in 2005, this home has over 3,000 sq. ft. of total living space
- 5 total bedrooms including 3 upstairs & 2 down. The master is on the main level and includes a walk-in closet.
- 3 full bathrooms with 2 upstairs & 1 down
- The main floor is comprised of an open living/dining/kitchen area along with a bonus room that is currently being used as an office, however, it has hookups for a washer/dryer and could be used as a mud/laundry room as it is adjacent to the attached garage. The main floor also consists of oak kitchen cabinets, doors & bathroom vanities.
- The finished basement is comprised of 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a large open “great” room and a walk-out patio area. There is also a large storage area that is utilized for laundry, HVAC, hot water heater, utility sink, etc.
- There is a 2-car attached garage, a rear enclosed porch area overlooking the property and a covered front porch.
- The home is equipped with geothermal, all electric utilities, Dallas Rural Water, (2) 55 gal. hot water heaters, 200 amp service and sells complete w/ appliances including refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, washer & dryer.
- The home was constructed w/ 2’x 6′ lumber, blow-in insulation, 9′ basement walls and had a new metal roof installed in 2017.
- The property is improved with a 40’x 80′ pole building which includes a 12’x 20′ overhead door, (2) sliding side doors, electrical with outlets & lights and a rock floor. The building was constructed in 2017. There is also another outbuilding located on the property.
- The 12.81 acres consists of tillable farmland, a pond and some areas of trees. This property offers many possibilities to include income producing cropland acres, pasture, hay ground and potential building sites!
- Real Estate Taxes: $4,057.80
- Access is at the northeast corner by way of a short easement extending south from E County Rd. 1450
- Make plans to attend the open house: Tuesday, March 10 from 4 to 6 PM
Method & Terms
The Tillman property will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, May 15, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Additional Information Coming Soon!
Tim Tillman – Seller
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916