SOLD! TRACT 1 – $6,300.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,000.00 PER ACRE
81.38 Surveyed Acres – 2 Tracts
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at Sullivan Auction Site, 1066 E. US Hwy 136, Hamilton, IL 62341
Location & General Information
The Finton farm is located approx. 2 miles south of Warsaw, IL along E County Rd 750. The farm is further described as being located in Section 25, T4N – R9W, Wilcox Township, Hancock County, IL. Tract 1 represents nearly 100% tillable cropland. Tract 2 represents premier recreational/hunting acreage with several secluded areas for food plots.
Tract 1 – 33.13 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approx. 30 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
• PI Rating: 112.9
• Predominantly Keomah & Winfield
• Access is along the south side by E County Rd 750
Tract 2 – 48.25 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approx. 9.75 acres of cropland, most of which is in row crop production. There is a small, 1 acre field in the northeast portion of the tract that is not being row cropped.
• The balance of this tract is in timber & draws which make for ideal whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
• Several secluded areas for food plots
• Nice sized, recreational tract located on the Mississippi River bluff a short distance southeast of Warsaw, IL
• Access is by way of a deeded strip of land extending north off of E County Rd 750
Method and Terms
Both tracts have recently been surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the new surveyed acres. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. Auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combination at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, November 6, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
Finton Family Farm
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Jeffrey L. Terry
Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP
525 Jersey St., Quincy, IL 62301