72 ACRES ± • 2 TRACTS
FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2016 AT 10:00 A.M. (CST)
TRACT 1 – NS
TRACT 2 – $3,500.00
Auction to be held at Sullivan Auction Site, Hwy. 136 East, Hamilton, IL
Land is located in Sections 20 & 29, T7N•R8W, Appanoose Township, Hancock County, IL — east and north of Nauvoo, IL.
COMPLETED SURVEY FOR TRACT 1 (30.17 ACRES)
TRACT 1 – 32 ACRES (SUBJECT TO SURVEY)
- This tract is nearly 100% tillable.
- Productive soil types: Clarksdale, Greenbush, Rozetta, Ipava & Fishhook.
- PI: 121.4
- Access is along the entire west side by CR 800E.
TRACT 2 – 40 ACRES
- This tract has approximately 30 acres of cropland, of which the majority is in growing wheat. The balance is in timber, wooded draws and homestead.
- Soil Types (tillable portion): Seaton, Rozetta & Ursa
- PI: 103.8
- Improvements include: An older home (currently used as a hunting cabin), machine shed and other older outbuildings.
- Access is at the southwest corner off CR 2630.
METHOD & TERMS: Both tracts will sell on a price per acre basis. Tract 1 is currently being surveyed. The final surveyed acres will be used to calculate the final sale price. Tract 2 will be sold on the basis of 40 acres and will not be surveyed. 10% of the bid price due the day of the auction with the balance to be due on or before April 11, 2016. Title Insurance will be issued in the full amount of the purchase price. Real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Tract 1 sells with full possession and full farming rights for ‘16! The sellers are retaining the growing wheat on Tract 2. After the wheat has been harvested, the new buyer will be given possession and can “double crop” soybeans if they wish.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
JIMMY & DANA TRIPP
Stephen B. Morris Law Office
1040 Broadway St.
Hamilton, IL 62341