160 Acres± • 2 Tracts
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $11,500 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $11,500 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,840,000.00
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
The McCrory farmland is located approximately 4 1⁄2 miles northeast of Hamilton, IL in Sections 2 & 3, T5N•R8W, Montebello Township, Hancock County, IL. (Hamilton is located approximately 30 miles north of Quincy, IL.)
Land represents highly productive west-central Illinois farmland!
TRACT 1 – 80 TAXABLE ACRES±
- Legal Description: S1⁄2, NE1⁄4, Section 3, T5N•R8W, Montebello Township, Hancock County, Illinois.
- FSA figures indicate 82.1 acres of NHEL farmland — 100% tillable & highly productive!
- Soil Productivity Index: 131.1
- Soil Types: Virden, Ipava, Rubio & Clarksdale
- Road access on the east side by CR1100E.
- Excellent, all tillable farm.
TRACT 2 – 80 TAXABLE ACRES±
- Legal Description: S1⁄2, NW1⁄4, Section 2, T5N•R8W, Montebello Township, Hancock County, Illinois.
- FSA figures indicate 79.56 acres of NHEL tillable farmland.
- The remaining acres are a waterway & bin site.
- Soil Productivity Index: 133.6
- Soil Types: Virden, Ipava & Timewell
- Road access on the west side by CR1100E.
- Improved with a 6,500 bushel grain bin with dryer.
Method & Terms
Each tract will be sold individually on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both for their high bid. Bidding will continue until both tracts have been selected.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the sellers. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer. The farm sells free of tenancy for the 2021 crop year. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Donald C. McCrory
Thomas F. Hartzell
Tucker, Hartzell & Bryant
608 Wabash Ave., Carthage IL 62321
John Sullivan (309) 221-6700 & Dan Sullivan (844) 847-2161