McDonough County, IL Land Auction – Hand
Friday, August 12, 2022 - 10:00 am Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
McDonough County, Illinois
The Rhonda Hand farm real estate is located 2 miles south of Industry, IL along the east side of Highway 67 (11 miles south of Macomb, IL or 12 miles north of Rushville, IL). The property is further described as being in part of Sections 26 & 35, T4N-R2W, Industry Township, McDonough County, IL.
John Sullivan (309) 221-6700
The farm is highly productive, nearly all tillable with Class A soils. Farmers and investors, be sure to check out this investment quality McDonough County, IL farm.
Additional information coming soon!
126.73 taxable acres
- FSA maps indicate 117.02 cropland acres
- Productivity Index (PI): 139.3 (Class A)
- Soil types include Ipava, Sable and Clarksdale
- The balance of the acres is a building site and grass waterways
- Improvements include:
- (2) steel grain bins (10,000 and 3,000 bu)
- 40' x 70' machine shed
- Highway 67 borders along the west side, Inverness Road along the north side and E1650th St along the east side
Rhonda Hand - Seller
Representing Attorney: Steve Holland | Holland & Holland
397 W Main St, Bushnell, IL 61422 | (309) 772-3178
Auction Manager: John Sullivan (309) 221-6700