SOLD! $7,900.00 PER ACRE
153.41 Acres± • 1 Tract
Friday, January 25, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the St. Patrick Community Center located near Raritan, IL
Location & General Information
The White Farm is located approx. 3 miles north of Terre Haute in Section 5, T8N – R5W, Terre Haute Township, Henderson County, IL.
The farm represents productive, tillable farmland and is also improved with a few grain bins & a machine shed.
- FSA figures indicate 131.7 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- There are an additional 8.3 acres of cropland currently enrolled in two different CRP Contracts — 1) 5.4 acres enrolled at a payment rate of $228.76 per acre for an annual payment of $1,235.00. 2) 2.9 acres enrolled at a payment rate of $221.34 per acre for an annual payment of $642.00. Both CRP contracts total an annual payment of $1,877.00.
- PI Rating: 120.9
- Productive soil types include Seaton & Joy
- This tract is improved with a grain bin & machine shed located in the northeast corner.
- Access is along the east side by 1045 E & along the north side by 575 N
Method & Terms
White Farm Trust
Debra L. Hale – Trustee
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Michael L. Neff
Fort & Neff
108 S. Broadway St., Stronghurst, IL 61480
PH (309) 924-1211