SOLD! $10,000.00 PER ACRE
106.28 Taxable Acres – 1 Tract
UPDATE! AUCTION TIME HAS BEEN DELAYED UNTIL 11:00 A.M.
Saturday, March 28, 2020 at
10:00 A.M. Auction Venue: Cambridge Community Youth Center, 407 N. West St., Cambridge, IL 61238 ONLINE ONLY – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (see link below).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. You can also call these numbers for assistance: (319) 759-4320 , (217) 440-8172 , (309) 333-0916 . Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Edmund farm is located 3 miles southeast of Cambridge, IL and is further described as being located in Section 22, T15N – R3E, Cambridge Twp, Henry County, IL. The farm represents productive, tillable farmland selling free & clear for the 2020 crop year!
106.28 Taxable Acres
• FSA figures indicate 105.34 acres of cropland currently in row crop production. An additional 1.60 acres of cropland are currently enrolled in a CRP waterway at a payment rate of $276.00 per acre for an annual payment of $442.00.
• PI Rating: 132.9
• Productive soil types include Millbrook, Elburn, Plano, Keltner, Drummer & Sawmill
• Sells free & clear for the fast approaching 2020 crop year
• Access is along the south side by N. 800th Ave.
Method and Terms
The Edmund farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 106.28 taxable acres. The farm will not be surveyed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price made payable to Carmen Law Office Real Estate Trust Account. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. Immediate farming rights will be given upon down payment and proof of insurance. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.PLAT MAP
Randall Edmund – Seller
Carmen Law Office, P.C.
Bruce L. Carmen
116 N. East St.
Cambridge, IL 61238
Auction Manager: Dale Jones (309) 299-6400