Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:00 P.M.
195 Acres± (subject to survey) 1 Tract
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
The Hanson Farm is located in Section 1, Baltimore Township & Section 36, New London Township, Henry County, IA. At the south edge of New London, IA on U.S. Hwy. 34 go south and east 2 miles to Racine Ave. Turn right or south and proceed a ¼ mile to the property.
(Be watching for presale directional signs).
195 Acres± (subject to survey)
- FSA information indicates 70.40 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- The balance of this farm features hardwood timber areas, a nearly 10 acre lake, offering awesome recreational acreage.
- Soils include Clinton & Lindley
- CSR2 is 43.9 (68.3 on the tillable acres)
- If you are looking for a hunting/recreational property, that literally has it all. We urge you to take a look at one of the nicest farms that will be offered for sale in southern Iowa this year and years to come.
- Access is on the northeast by Racine Ave.
Method & Terms
The Hanson Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract based on a survey that is currently in progress. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, December 21, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on the tract will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2020 crop year. Farm sells with full farming rights for the 2021 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Donald & Ann Hanson – Seller
Becker Law Office
201 S. Main St.
Mount Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-3911
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320