55.37 SURVEYED ACRES • 1 TRACT
SOLD! $3,300.00 PER ACRE
Friday, September 30, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Mt. Pleasant Golf & Country Club Banquet Room, 2275 Hickory Ave, Mt Pleasant, IA 52641
Income producing CRP!
Excellent hunting & recreational acreage!
The Messer farm is located in Sections 19 & 20 of Trenton Township, Henry County, Iowa (7 miles northwest of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.) At the west edge of Mt. Pleasant, IA on 235th Street (Old Hwy. 34), go 11⁄2 miles to County Rd. W55/Franklin Ave., turn right or north on W55/Franklin Ave. and proceed north 31⁄2 miles to 200th Street, turn left or west on 200th Street and go 4 miles to the farm. (Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.)
- FSA information should indicate 28.5 acres tillable with 27.9 acres enrolled in CRP. There are six CRP contracts with the following breakdowns:
0.5 acres with a payment of $ 68.79 per year, expiring 2017
4.5 acres with a payment of $ 758.70 per year, expiring 2018
6.5 acres with a payment of $1,258.00 per year, expiring 2018
10.9 acres with a payment of $1,891.15 per year, expiring 2018
2.2 acres with a payment of $ 510.00 per year, expiring 2022
3.3 acres with a payment of $ 753.00 per year, expiring 2022
- The total CRP payment is $5,239.64!
- Soils include: Colo, Fayette and Richwood.
- CSR 2 is 77.9 (tillable acres).
- The balance of this farm is in hardwood timber areas with timber marketing potential.
- If you are an outdoor person, this small tract has it all… including excellent habitat for all species of wildlife such as white tail deer and wild turkey! To top it off, there is Skunk River frontage on the west border making it ideal for the fisherman or waterfowl hunter.
- Access is on the south by 200th St., via a 30’ wide owned access area.
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES – $566.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Messer farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the above advertised acres. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing to be on or before November 1, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. It will be the buyer’s responsibility to show proof of purchase for any future government payments including the prorated share of the CRP payments. Buyer will be obligated to abide by all CRP contracts and hold seller harmless for any default of said contract. This property sells subject to court approval.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
For additional information, contact:
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 • Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Buena Jean Messer Estate
Steven E. Messer – Seller