Sold! $4,100.00 per acre.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Real Estate to sell at 11:00 A.M.
Auction to be held onsite at the farm: 2798 240th St., New London, Iowa 52645
69.63 SURVEYED ACRES • 1 TRACT
The Ranck farm is located in Section 13, New London Township, Henry County, Iowa. 2 1/2 miles northeast of New London, Iowa. At the east edge of New London, Iowa take Co. Rd. X-23 (Racine Ave.) north 2 1/2 miles to 240th St., then turn right or east and proceed 3/4 mile to the farm. (Be watching for pre-sale directional and tract signs.)
- FSA information should indicate 46.61 acres tillable.
- Good productive soils include Clinton and Nodaway.
- CSR2 is 59.1
- The balance of this tract is wooded draws offering excellent cover for whitetail deer and wild turkeys.
- Access is on the north off of 240th St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Ranck Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based upon a survey that has recently been completed. Said surveyed acres will be used to constitute the final sale price and will be sold in 1 tract.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before November 13, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Automobile • Sells immediately following the real estate
- ‘05 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4 door w/ 3.5L V-6, AC, PW, PL, tan cloth int., burgundy ext., and 85,543 miles
Appliances, Modern Furniture & Household
- GE refrigerator/freezer w/ ice maker, white
- Whirlpool Duet matching washer and electric dryer, white
- Curio cabinet w/ glass shelves, lighted
- Oak china hutch
- Hinged lid writing desk
- Round dinette table w/ 1 leaf and 6 chairs on rollers
- Pair end tables
- Telephone table
- Storage cabinet w/ 4 doors and drawers below
- 2 entertainment centers
- Book shelf
- Lazy Boy recliner, brown
- Routtan 3 cushion sofa
- 4 & 5 drawer chests
- Single bed w/ bookcase headboard
- Kids school desk
- (3) 4 drawer file cabinets
- Several newer dolls
- Doll house furniture and accessories
- Assortment of material and quilting books
- Large amount of ruby red and other colored glass stemware, tumblers, etc.
- Pressed glass pcs. – Snow globes
- Sm. amount of hand and garden tools
- 3 sm. concrete deer lawn ornaments
- Metal shelving
- Poly and metal trash cans
- Few farm primitives
Mark your calendars now for this Henry County, Iowa real estate and personal property auction for the Ranck Family. This farm has both good productive farmland along with excellent wooded areas for whitetail deer and wild turkeys. Brief sale order: 10 A.M. – small hay rack items & tools, 11 A.M. – Real Estate, followed immediately by the automobile, furniture and any unsold items. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
The Ethel P. Ranck Estate
Geraldine Dickerson – Executor
Vance Law Office
101 N. Jefferson St. , PO Box 469,
Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-3736
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives:
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292