47.33 Surveyed Acres (2 Tracts)
Friday, February 12, 2021 (Please note: Two separate times and two separate formats)
10:00 a.m. – Real estate (online only Virtual Auction)
11:00 a.m. – Personal property (online only Timed Auction)
Personal Property Pick-Up: Monday, February 15th from 8:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M., paid receipt required for pickup
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $130,000
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,200 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $352,508.00
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to view real estate results.
The Wiggins property is located in Section 2, Trenton Township, Henry County, Iowa on the east edge of the small town of Trenton, Iowa, 10 miles northwest of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 • Home & 4.54 Surveyed Acre Country Acreage
Physical Address: 1435 170th St. Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
- This parcel is improved with a 2 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath ranch style home that was built in 1985. The home includes a full walkout basement, a 2 car attached garage and has electric heat. Included on the property is an older barn with a 36’ x 36’ Morton attachment and Rathbun Rural Water is available.
- Highlights of the acreage include a small pond surronded by wooded draws and has hard surface road frontage.
- If you are looking for a property conviently located in close proximity to Mt. Pleasant, Iowa we urge you to take a look at this property that has tons of potential.
- Access is on the south by 170th St. (Co. Rd. H28)
Tract 2 • 42.79 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 30.66 acres tillable, with the balance in wooded draws offering hunting and other outdoor activities. There are several desirable home buildings sites located on the parcel.
- Ladoga, Armstrong & Nodaway-Cantril soils
- CSR2 is 53.3
- Access is on the south by 170th St. (Co. Rd. H28)
Method & Terms
The Wiggins Property will be sold in two (2) individual tracts based on a survey that has recently been completed. Tract 1 will sell first for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Then tract 2 will sell next on a price per acre basis with the surveyed acres being used to constitute the final settlement price. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, March 12, 2021 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession of Tract 1 will be given at the time of closing. Possession of Tract 2 will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2021 crop year. Buyer(s) will receive 100% of the cash rent for the 2021 crop year lease. Buyer(s) will be responsible for all expenses for any septic system testing or upgrades. Contact the auction company for details.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Side by Side
2014 Polaris Ranger 570 EFI side by side w/ push button 4wd, soft doors, front windshield, canvas roof and back window, manual dump bed, winch, 12” tires, showing 714 miles, 151 hours, one owner, VIN 4XARH57AXEE240010
Farm Related Items
- Wooden bolt bin
- 16’ wooden ladder
- 5’, 6’ & 8’ wooden step ladders
- Quantity of cattle panels
- Large quantity corrugated tin roofing, various lengths
- Trailer frame
- Barbed wire
- Big Husky metal hog catch chute
- (2) farrowing crates
- 10 gallon shop vac
- Jumper cables
- Small selection of hand tools
- General Electric refrigerator/freezer, white
- Whirlpool 15.1 cu. ft. upright freezer, white
- Whirlpool “Duet” front load washer and matching electric dryer, white (purchased new in 2018)
- Amana 30” electric stove, white
- Hamilton Beach microwave
- Duncan Phyfe style drop leaf dining room table w/ 4 chairs
- White formica top chrome leg table
- 58” dining room buffet
- (2) piece upholstered furniture set, sofa w/reclining ends and recliner, maroon
- Lazy Boy upholstered recliner, maroon
- 3 cushion sofa, beige
- Corner entertainment center
- Bissel power steamer
- Bissel vacuum
- Eureka vacuum
- Haier de-humidifier
- Quantity of blankets, tablecloths, etc.
- Large quantity of knick knacks and seasonal decorations
- Jennings Dairy, Mount Pleasant, Iowa 1 quart glass milk bottle
- All Star Dairies, half gallon milk bottle
- Full size bed w/ wooden head and foot board
- (2) 6 drawer dressers
- 9 drawer painted chest
- Metal filing cabinet w/ drawers and lockable door
- Metal wardrobe
- Pedestal fan
- Montgomery Wards ice cream maker
- Console stereo w/ 8 track and record player
- (2) alum. walkers
- Lawn glider
Soil Map • Tract 2
Personal Property Photos
Opal I. Wiggins – Owner
Becker Law Office
201 S. Main St
Mount Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-3911
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292