40 Acres – 1 Tract
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Lewistown, Illinois VFW Post 5001, located at 13235 Main Street, Lewistown, Illinois.
SOLD! $9,250.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $370,000.00
• Highly Productive Fulton County, Illinois land!
• Sells free and clear for the ‘16 farming season!
Location & General Information
- This level, flat all tillable 40 acre tract of land is located approximately 4 miles north of Table Grove, IL, or 5 miles east of Adair, IL, or approximately 15 miles west of Lewistown, IL, or approximately 15 miles east of Macomb, IL. The land is further described as being located in the SW Quarter of the NE Quarter of Section 8, T5N•R1E, Fulton County, IL.
- This prime, Class A farm has outstanding soils to include Ipava & Sable with a PI Rating of 140.8!
- Road access is along the entire south side by County Road 34 and along the entire west side by Shinn School Lane.
- Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 farming season!
Shannon Chenoweth – Owner
Jim Lucie of Lucie & Scalf
PO Box 790 – 315 E. Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455-0790