Cass County, Illinois Land Auction
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
125.06 Surveyed Acres
The farm is located approximately 4 miles southeast of Chandlerville, IL along the north side of County Highway 2, or 25 miles northeast of Jacksonville, IL, or 35 miles northwest of Springfield, IL. The property is further described as being located in Section 2, Panther Creek Township, Cass County, IL. Be watching for pre-sale directional signs east of Chandlerville at the intersection of Oakford Rd. and Cty. Hwy. 12. This tract is ideally located in close proximity to Jim Edgar Panther Creek State Fish and Wildlife Area.
- FSA information should indicate 53.6± acres tillable.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 105.1.
- Soil types on tillable acres include Sylvan, Fayette & Rozetta.
- Balance of the acres are pastureland, wooded areas and a pond which offers outstanding wildlife habitat and recreational opportunities.
- Public road access by County Highway 2 along the entire southwest border.
- Note: The home and outbuildings are NOT included with this tract and the driveway leading to the home is not access to this tract.
Be watching for additional information which will appear in the next couple of weeks.
Cass County, Illinois Circuit Court of the Eighth Judicial Circuit
Case No. 2018-CH-5
UMB Bank, N. A., Secured Lender
Thomas W. Hayde, Jr. #6288227
Eric Peterson #6330989
Spencer Fane LLP
1 North Brentwood Boulevard, Suite 1000
St. Louis, MO 63105