Bureau County, IL Land Auction – Immesoete
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 1:00 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
$13,700 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,957,730.00
Bureau County, Illinois
142.9 Taxable Acres • 1 Tract
The Immesoete Farms real estate is located approximately 5 miles east of Annawan, IL, or 15 miles north of Kewanee, IL, 20 miles west of Princeton, IL. The land is further described as being located in part of Sections 6 & 7, T16N-R6E, Mineral Township, Bureau County, IL.
Dan Immesoete – President
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
The farm contains a total of 142.9 taxable acres, will be sold in 1-tract and is nearly all-tillable, productive, Class A farmland. Farmers and investors, be sure to check out this NHEL, Class A farmland which lies adjacent to and along the north side of I-80.
Real Estate Tax Information
- FSA records indicate 145.95 NHEL cropland acres
- Soil Productivity Index (PI): 141.9 (Class A)
- Soil types include Drummer, Plano and Elburn
- Road access along the east side from County Road 45 East
- I-80 runs along the south side and the historic Hennepin Canal along the north side
- A nearly all-tillable and productive grain farm
- Current access to the tillable acres that lie north of the Hennepin Canal is by way of a verbal agreement with the neighboring owner and tenant.
Method & Terms
- The Immesoete farm will be sold by the acre on the basis of 142.9 taxable acres. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to sign a real estate sale contract with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non-refundable down payment, which will be held in escrow until closing. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before December 27, 2021. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to financing, appraisal, or inspection. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price. The seller will pay the 2021 real estate taxes due and payable in 2022. The property sells subject to the current crop year tenancy but free and clear of tenancy for the 2022 crop year. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to any remaining crop tenancy for 2021.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. The real estate is being sold “As Is”.
Dan Immesoete - President
John P. Fleming
Fleming Law Office
411 Hamilton Boulevard
Peoria, IL 61602
Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767